[45]

"What happened, Felix? You look like you cried, did you?" Jackson asked.

"That's because...I'm scared of being alone and Hyunjin left me alone." Felix explained.

"I'm sorry, baby." Hyunjin said, pouting.

'Baby?! My HyunLix ship is sailing!!' BamBam thought, mentally screaming.

"It's okay." Felix said, smiling at Hyunjin.

'So f*cking cute!!' BamBam thought, trying to keep his squeals in.

"Are you both dating?" BamBam asked, trying so hard not to smile.

"...uhh...no...?" Hyunjin answered after sharing an awkward eye contact with Felix.

"Why not?"

"Wh-what?"

"I mean...you guys look cute together."

"O-oh..."
.
.
.
"BamBam, you have put us into an extreme sort of awkward silence. Someone, get rid of this!" Jackson said.

"Uhh...I'll go to the kitchen to make some food." Hyunjin said before leaving the living room.

"I need fresh air." Felix said, turning around and left for the rooftop.

"I...need to use the bathroom." BamBam said, heading towards the same direction as Hyunjin.

"Finally, some comfortableness!" Jackson said to himself, throwing himself down on the couch and closing his eyes.

----------

"Hyunjin, hey."

"Oh, hi. What're you doing here?"

"I wanted to ask you something. Just listen, okay?"

"Okay. Go ahead." Hyunjin said, turning his full attention on Jisung.

"Can someone fall back in love with a person who they've already loved before but thought that they got over them?"

"Hmm, well...a person can't control their feelings no matter how hard they try. So, yes; people can fall back in love with someone who they've loved before but thought they got over it."

"What if they didn't want it back at first, but ended up liking the feeling? Like, liking the feeling of having that person around them, again?"

"That means their feelings for that person are active, again. They realize that they've never gotten over that person and that they're still in love with them."

Jisung hummed while nodding.

"Why are you asking this, anyway?" Hyunjin asked, turning towards the food, again.

"No reason."

"There is a reason. I know there is." Hyunjin said, turning back towards Jisung.

"No, really."

"You still like Minho, right?"

"...I...I..." Jisung tried to make up something, but couldn't. So he sighed and said, "Yes, I do."

Hyunjin hummed.

"It's totally okay. This isn't something illegal, you know? It's love; when it gets a person in its grip, it doesn't let go of them quickly. No matter the consequences, that person will do anything to make that special someone happy. Not killing, though. That's included in something called obsession. Not giving them the privacy they need, stalking them, wanting to know everything about them when they're clearly not comfortable with sharing it, killing, abusing, or bullying someone to cool in front of them, if they said to do it, or doing it to them, they all are included in this ugly virus called obsession. It's really dangerous."

"...wow, you know a lot."

"I do." Hyunjin said, slightly laughing as he turned towards the food, once again. "Go to the living room if you want. The food will be ready in half an hour or so."

"Okay. Thanks for the little lesson."

"No problem."

----------

Next Episode...

"Minho?"

"He was probably really tired, then."

"...Have you found them, yet?"

"Tell me what it is, first."

"Do it."

----------