[15]

Minho noticed how the teacher would steal glances at Jisung as the class went on. And to be honest, he didn't like it at all. He even noticed how uncomfortable Jisung looked.

Wanting to know if Jisung's okay is shocking him, but he can't help it; he's worried.

Yes, he was the one who rejected Jisung a year ago; yes, he was the most famous boy in that school. But when Jisung came, his popularity had decreased. It's not like he wanted all the attention, though.

Minho hated getting all the attention when he rejected Jisung a year ago. Before that incident, he was happy to be getting all the attention. But this attention caused him to reject Jisung, when he didn't want to; he liked the younger back. Those feelings turned into love as time passed by.

After that day, Minho didn't see Jisung until the younger showed up, which was a few days ago.

Minho waited for him, he almost gave up, but the younger came back, which made him probably the happiest person in the world.

Although, Minho is hurt by how Jisung acts towards him, he can't help his feelings anymore. The more he tells himself that Jisung is back, the more he falls in love with him.

After seeing Jisung getting so uncomfortable under the teacher's gazes, he decided that he'll follow him today and try to find out what's going on between the teacher and Jisung.

----------

It was the end of the school day and Jisung was walking towards the detention room, his eyes filled with fear.

Hyunjin offered Jisung that he'll get himself in trouble and go to detention with him, again and again.

But Jisung refused and instead told him to drop Felix at his apartment, to which Hyunjin agreed after Jisung told him that there will be at least one other student in the detention room.

And now, he was walking towards the detention room, having a bad feeling about what'll happen there later.

----------