[32]

"It's been about 3 hours and they're still not back."

"I know, Hyunjin. Let's go look for them."

"Okay. Let's go."

----------

"Jisung, why are you crying?"

"Huh...?! Oh, no. I'm not crying." Jisung said, trying to wipe his tears using his shoulders, since his hands are tied around behind his back.

"Stop lying. I heard you crying. Where are we, though?" Felix asked, looking around the dark room.

"I don't know, Lix."

"I don't like dark places. They're scary." Felix said, suddenly feeling his throat tighten.

"Don't worry, Lix. I'm here with you; no need to be scared."

"But it's scary." Felix said, his voice cracking.

"Fel-"

Jisung was interrupted by the lights suddenly turning on. Both boys in the dark room shut their eyes close quickly.

"I'm back~ Oh! Your beautiful little friend's awake, too. That's great!"

Jisung wanted to say something, but remembered that if he doesn't listen, then it won't end well for Felix.

"You aren't going to say anything, Jisung? Too scared that your friend's life will be ruined if you do so? What a nice friend you are; not wanting your friend to go through the same thing you did. Wow, I'm impressed."

Jisung could feel Felix's confused eyes on him, but he couldn't make eye contact with the younger.

Why?

Because he didn't want Felix to know that he himself was scared at that moment.

----------