Sugar Rush | Floch x (Sugar High) Reader

Prompt- Reader and Floch are in Marley and Reader has a craving for sweets

⚠️Based on Chapter 123 of the Manga⚠️

Usually you'd find kids in candy shops, them begging and pleading with their parents to buy them something. This time however it was you. You were the 'little kid' in the candy shop. And it wasn't just one shop, it was all of them. Everything your laid your eyes on that was, or looked, sweet was wanted and begged over by you. Floch was the poor parent, or in this case boyfriend, that was dragged into the mess. He bought you the sweet thing the first time before you moved on to the next store, wanting almost everything there too. Floch whined and groaned, his poor wallet suffering as much as he was.

His main regret was not staying with the others as they explored the new world, Levi surely would've been able to chastise you and calm you down but alas he followed you when you ran, making him partly to blame for his involvement.

"Ooh! This one too! This looks good!"

You continued to practically ransack the place like you had done every other on your treat spree. You ate as you walked too, eating the candy nearly as fast as you got it. Floch watched all of it, him unable to comprehend how you could eat that much sweet stuff and not have a stomach ache. Despite the logic you never felt it and continued through the Marleyan streets in search of more things to satisfy your sweet tooth cravings.

Hours later when you had finally visited every shop the two of you stopped walking.

"Finally done?"

"Yeah but there's just one problem..."

"What your stomach hurts? Serves you right! My wallets hurting right now because of you."

"No that's not it."

"What guilt conscious?"

"No."

"Then what?"

"I ate it all. I don't have any to take back." You pouted.

Floch looked around and as you had said, there was no candy left. His hours of walking and buying had all be swallowed almost instantly by his monstrous girlfriend. He groaned loudly while you smiled at him.

"Time to do it all again but this time no snack breaks! Woah! I'm feeling a sugar rush." you spoke quickly while running ahead some.

"Snacks?" Floch questioned lightly from further behind you.

He was secretly hoping you would be sent into a sugar crash soon instead.

"Yup. Okay maybe one or two for you." you giggled.

"That's not what I- never mind let's just get this over with."

a/n- so this is like super short so ig it's not really a scenario but more like a drabble? either way i hope you enjoyed :)

this was a request by 14141414t

what's your least favorite subject in school?

i love you a lot<3