Imagine 99 - for @MaryannePayne

Niall invited me to go to his house today, since he's free today we'll hang out the entire day.

I miss doing this with him. This happens only once in a while now because of his job. you know? Band practices, concert, continuos book signing or album signings, meet and greets and etc. I'm proud of Niall of what he has reached so far. Since we were little kids he always have dreamt about this, which I supported him one way or another.

When I reach his flat. I got his spare keys in my backpack. I inserted the key unlocked the door, I was surprised when I enter his flat. Not a single trash or clothes were scattered anywhere. Woah. This is different. Every time I go here clothes and other stuff were hanging everywhere and I was the one who would volunteer and clean them up. I can't stand messy things and he knows that.

"Niall! Niall?" I called out for him. I placed my bag down and continue to look for him.

Suddenly when I felt two hands cover my eyes I almost screamed because I was really Shocked. "Niall, hey" I chuckled and got my hands to remove his hands from mine. "Hey Anne" he smiled and as soon as he kissed my cheeks he brought out a bouquet of red roses. "Seriously? There nothing special today?" I blushed not knowing why he gave me his. I accepted it and smiled. "So? Can't I give my girlfriend flowers?" He smirked and winked at me. "C'mon I wanted to be sweet ya know, I bet you even got shocked when you saw my place free of dirt huh?" He raised a brow. "Yeah, uhm what's happening? Where's my Niall?" I waved my hands in the air in front of his face. And I laughed. "I'm still the Niall you love remember?" He smiled and poked my nose.

We watched endless movies and they were good Niall even prepared something special food for me, it was really good.

"Wait wait. Niall you know I'm the one who's supposed to be doing this to you right?" I suddenly put up. "No anne, it's okay. I mean I enjoyed putting up surprises for you." He smiled and I kissed his cheek.

"You know I'm proud of you. Very." I whispered. "Yeah. I'm proud of myself too." He smiled while watching the movie. I'm still staring at him. " I promise when time comes, ill e the one setting up surprises for you. Watch out Nialler" I winked and he hugged and laughed. "Whatever you can't beat the surprises I made for you" he pulled out his tongue "your wrong. Very wrong" I smirked.

We continued our "movie marathon" its almost our favorite way to spend time together. It seems really simple, but for us it means everything just to be with each other, even in times like this. The way he laughs during the parts where the guys throws jokes, when he frowns to see a baby crying and stuff like that, i mean all these little things of his makes me happy. I'm glad I'm with this man. He makes me happy. So happy.

It's night time now and I offered to prepare our dinner. It was delicious I don't even knew It would come out like this.

We were playing FIFA in his Xbox, he beats me all the damn time. But I remember the one time we were just knew in our relationship, he made me win some games. It was cute and very cheeky.

He fell asleep on my lap while we were cuddling and watching a show. "You know, your my everything. I love you no matter what. I hope you know that." I whispered and kissed his forehead. I leaned my head sidewards to reach the pillow and sleep while Niall's on my lap.

~~~~
This was cute. Hope it was okay. I'm sorry I dint make t even more good we really have a lot of projects I can't even haha!! Sorry I just wanted to update so here ya go! I hope you loved it Anne! :) I'm not sure if you wanted to be called like that, it just seemed to fit in so yah

Comment as vote on what you think guys! :)

*expect my 100th imagine to be really good ad hopefully a bit long ;)*

-mkaelacrz