Imagine 75

"Shut up Lacey don't tell him!!" I chased my best friend around her house. Niall and the boys were here too.

They were at the living room and Lacey said "hey Niall (y/n)-" I cut her off and covered her mouth. "Hi guys! She was just saying that, she's really happy that you're all here.

I had a huge crush on Niall an the only one who knew was Lacey and harry of course, they were my BestFriends.

I saw harry smirk at me and he whispered something to Niall. My eye went wide when Niall looked at me smiling.

I glared at harry and went back upstairs with Lacey.

"I hate you and harry!! Why even?!" I yelled at her and she was laughing.

I heard a knock on the door and I opened it.

Surprisingly it was Niall. "Oh, hey there Niall?" I said nervously. "Hey (y/n) harry said something to me awhile ago and-" I spoke to fast "I know I know he told me I liked you!! I'm so sorry, I know it's awkward but-" he cut me off like what I did to him awhile ago.

"What you like me??" Niall asked raising an eyebrow. My jaw dropped. I thought he knew? "Wait harry don't tell you?" I asked making my heart beat too fast. "Uhh no he dint, he told me to ask I you and lacey would like to come with us tomorrow at the mall.."he said scratching his head. "Oh. I. Am. So. Sorry." I said.

My stomach was gonna erupt and I'm really am nervous. I opened my mouth but no words came out. I covered my mouth and closed my eye. "Okay sure, I'm gonna go... Now.. Adnd- yaa ill go with you tomorrow.. Ookay" I said looking in his eyes and stopping every word. "You mean with me and the boys?" He said and I shakes my head. "Oh ya ya of course" I said and grabbed the door knob and when I entered the room Niall called me.

"Hey (y/n) ya know? I like you too? Lets go out tomorrow after our time with the boys? Is it okay?" He winked and smiled. ".... Uhhh o-okay" I blushed and smiled back.

I entered the room back and screamed so loud making Lacey turn I me and asking too much question.

I couldn't wait for tomorrow.

~~~~
Hey!! Another update! Hope you enjoy!

Comment vote and follow!!

•QOTD•
What did you Guys receive this Christmas?

•AOTD•
I got items from the 1D world store that opened here in our country just recently, four (uhmm no delux edition was available in our country so I got the original one) and more stuff!!

Yay! Merry Christmas once more

-mkaelacrz