Imagine 8

It was quite a sunny day at your apartment Niall was gonna come around 10 am and it was 8. I have 2 hours to clean the entire apartment that was just quite easy because it happens that it was just small and fits for you.

After an hour of cleaning which means Niall will be here over an hour you decided to take a quick shower. You got your sweet vanilla scented shampoo and damped it on to your head, and rub some 8 in 1 soap to your skin.you got your towel and wiped your body from rad to toe, you got to your bedroom with your towel wrapped on your body.

You wore your matching underwear and it happens to be color black, one of your favorite colors, while finding something to wear.

You quickly panicked when you heard your bedroom door flew open and you saw Niall was standing there. Shocked. The same as me. Quickly I wrapped the towel while screamed "Oh My Gossh Niall why are you here it's just 9:30?!!!!" In a shocked tone "You saw me half naked geez.." You added "Sorry babe I was calling your name and you won't even reply!and I want to see my girlfriend a bit earlier than expected" He said smirking at me, while i blushed.

"I might have not heard you, and there's a freakin door over there!" You said "okay okay I'm sorry babe! It's not of a big deal!" He said still smirking. "It's a big deal! You saw me wearing only my underwear! And why are you smiling??" You said while he was sitting on your bed. "Babe, I saw you in bikinis so what's the different there aye?" He said grabbing my waist and our faces were close very close close as our nose pare touching. "We'll.. I guess..." He leaned and kissed you slowly but full of love.

After seconds you couldn't breathe so you pulled away and ask Niall to go out for a moment because you had to pick up some clothes at the closet. You grabbed a sweatshirt and shorts as you open the door you see Niall leaning against the wall and one feet on the wall looking at me while smiling. Gosh he's so beautiful.

~~~~

Comment vote and pls follow me it would mean a lot.!! Thanks!!

-mkaelacrz