Imagine 71

Today was the day that I once dreamt growing up and spending the rest of y life with the one I loved and cared the most.

Before the doors opened my dad whispered that 'she's so proud of me and ill always be her baby girl.'

My dad was beside me, i grabbed her arm and held tight unto it. i dint care if it hurt him. i was terribly nervous and i think he could see through my actions. and he was smiling. "It's showtime!" He said when the doors open and I laughed at him "dont be nervous darling ill catch you when you fall just hold tight on me and smile!" He added and i replied "love you dad!" And I smiled and faced the crowd.

There were loads of people in the venue and I was so nervous. I saw Niall in the altar. He was so beautiful looking at the suit. He was so perfect and I'm glad I'm finally marrying this man.

When my dad let go of me and Niall held unto my hands and smiled saying "you look so forgoes and perfect ya know?" "Yes of course I know? Haha joking" I said trying to remove my nervousness. I herd my dad say 'take care of my daughter I trust you?' And Niall nodded.

Niall's message to me:
"I love you my princess even tho sometimes you could be stupid but that's the thing i love about you. You are your self. Thank you for making me my favorite hot chocolate and I wish to have more in the future. Haha joking everyone! Okay serious this time, I love how you look so perfect on any angle on your face, how your eyes sparkle when you giggle and how your lips felt against mine. It synced perfectly, as how our hands fitted perfectly like god really made us meant to be and sewed our hands back then. Your my precious golden gift. And I love you to the moon and back."

My message to Niall:
"Hello everybody okay I don't really know how to start this but what I know is that this boy I'm marrying right now. This guy he was the only guy that made me feel like I was the only girl in the world. He made me special during our special days and he makes sure that I'm okay all the time. I just love how his angelic voice affect my mind. It suddenly collapses and all I could think of was him. He was the sound in my heart, my mind, and my soul. I love how we love music and the same taste so that was where I basically got my speech. Joking! Haha okay I love you Nialler and I hope you stay the same and I love you to the moon and back also."

After Saying our wedding vows and we were crying already. We memorized it all and some we even forgot to say we only said what we think it would fit the thing.

The priest said to kiss the bride and he held my waist and faced the crowd laughing and I was laughing when he pushed his lips unto mine. This was our first kiss as a married couple and it was memorable for us.

~~~~
I love how I made the messages!! It was perfect and very cute!!

Comment vote and pls follow me!

btw, sorry for replying to some of you in my inbox late :( sorry my notifs are going crazy :( hope you understand! Again, inbox me or comment below for a personal imagine, I would really appreciate it! :)
3 updated in 1 day!! Whoooo!! Since its almost Christmas!! Merry Christmas everybody! Have a great holiday!

-mkaelacrz