Imagine 15

You had a movie date with Niall your boyfriend and a double date with harry with his date in Harry's flat.

You decided what to watch and decided it would be LOL (lots of love starring Miley Cyrus) it's a great movie and you wanted to watch it again.

You grabbed a pop corn for you and Niall in the tray in front of you. The movie was starting and at the half of the movie the popcorn was all finished and we looked at harry and we date we saw that we were already sleeping while they were hugging. It was cute. You told Niall that after the movie you should leave because you don't want to bother them. Niall agreed and he asked you "want to sleep at my house?" "Really? Sure.." You replied and smiled.

You drove to Niall's house and silently opened his bedroom because he doesn't want to wake up his parents.

You climbed to the bed and grabbed a pillow to cover your face, and you felt Niall grabbing your waist and snuggling next to you. He kissed your forehead an whispered "I love you." As if he thought you were sleeping already and you smiled. you slept hugging each other the way harry ad his date ended up.

You woke up at 8:00 am you grabbed your phone not wanting to wake up Niall but you failed. "Sorry" you whispered. You texted your mom that you slept in Niall's house and there's no way they have to worry.

"What do you want to do today?" Niall got up walking towards the bathroom "uhm I don't know.. You?" "Uhm depends" "how bout the mall?" "We'll get mobbed." "We get mobbed everywhere" he quickly walked towards you and he said "I'm sorry princess" "no u dint mean its okay. You know that's what it's like I live like a celebrity" you smiled as looked up to him and kissed him. "Lets just go back to sleep? Alright?" "Ya of course the normal Niall" you chuckled. And you both drift back to sleep.

~~~~~

I know this imagine sucks! sorry!!

Hey comment vote and follow me it would mean a lot!

Thank you guys!

•QOTD•
Are you a fan of 5 seconds of summer?
•AOTD•
Yes! Super!

-mkaelacrz