Imagine 95 - for @Ashley_Horan14

I'm in the living room of Niall's parents home. Niall an his mom is somewhere in a bedroom.

"I don't want you being a father at this age! Besides that kid, what's his name Aiden? He's still a kid not even a year old if you leave that kid now, he won't remember him having a father like you!" Niall's mother Mandy yells. "No mom! I love them whats your deal?" I'm glad Niall stood up for us, but I can't hold on this anymore.

Tears were coming out of my eyes. the last thing I want to do here is get out right now with Aiden in my arms.

Why would his mom even say that? I thought she was okay about this? When u was pregnant she would always remind me to stay in good health and always be careful. Why is she acting so different when Aiden came out of me?

I was about to grip the handle of the car door but I felt hands on my shoulder turning me around.

"Ashley hey, I'm sorry about this okay?" He said with bloodshot eyes.

"It's fine Niall really. But why does your mom acting as if se wants us to et separated and specially get rid of Aiden?" Wiping the tears that are coming out of my eyes.

"No no, I'm not and never gonna let that happen never to us. She was suppose to call our lawyer and get papers for the divorce something. I really was nervous. I wanted to scream at her for almost doing that but i can't she's my mom. I tried my best to tell her no without at least being disrespectful. she's my mom after all? My moms crazy I don't know what with with her. But I know that's impossible to happen right? " He faced palmed.

"Yes its impossible, really impossible. I was really hurt about what she said, I'm glad you don't agree with her tho." I hugged him using my left arm with Aiden on my right arm.

"I can't believe why happened today. I don't expect this to be coming. Lets go to the mall yeah? Lets go grab some new baby clothes for this little buddy" he said getting Aiden from my hold and kissing his nose. I smiled they looked a like so much.

"Lets go" I cheered and wiped some wet wiped on my face to remove the dry tears.

Niall kissed my cheek and said "I love you Ashley forever and always okay?" I nodded and said my "I love you back"

~~~~
Hey Ashley hope this went well!! Sorry for the long wait! Pls comment and vote on what you think okay? Thanks guys esp for the reads!! Whooo!!

For those who requested imagines pls just be patient okay? It will be out soon! :) Thanks

Hey guys, can you suggest books for me to read? Like real books not fanfics thanks :)

-mkaelacrz