Imagine 22

Niall's POV

Today as our band always celebrate, it's our 'Prank Day' we do some crazy stuff, laugh all day until our tummy hurts.

We as in us the me and the boys went to (Y/N) -my girlfriend house to do something funny to her, we asked mrs. (Y/M/L/N) I we could go up to (y/n) room and she said of course.

When we entered her room it was so quiet and I saw her still sleeping at the bed, her walls were painted black and pink, her bed was also pink practically everything was pink in her room gosh.

I asked harry or the whipped cream and ask Zayn to get the video camera to video her reaction, put some whipped cream in her hand, carefully not wanting to wake her up, and put my hand on her nose to tickle her,

Suddenly her hand which happens to have the whipped cream was the one she's gonna use to scratch her nose but she woke up and we all laughed and said "oh (y/n) ahahah you got pranked!! Yeah!!" We all burst out in laughter and (y/n) face was really really red, I don't know if she was angry or she wanted to laugh to.

(Y/n) POV

"NIALL I HATE YOU" you laughed and got some whipped cream from my had and face and spread some to Niall's face to harry to Liam to Louis and to zayn, "revenge" as I say.

After what happened to me te prank continued and at the end we all succeeded on what or who we were going to prank next.

It happened to be my most stressful and fun day after all.

~~~~

Uhmm, not a good or good one haha sorry!! I'm just bored so I did this.

Comment vote and please follow me thanks!!

-mkaelacrz