Imagine 27

I woke up to the sound of my phone buzzing. Got it and answered my phone without even looking who's the caller ID.

"Hey (Y/N) can you please go to my house mom and dad is not hear I need you.." He said with a groggy and pleading voice. "Why is just 7 in the morning Niall?" You asked confused

"becuz, I think I'm really sick my heads hurts so badly and my body hurts terribly." He said "oh okay okay ill just shower and ill be there at 30? Is that okay?" You told him and you started to get up grabbed your towel and went to the bathroom. "Ya sure okay ill wait for you bye." "Okay bye take care ill be there love you" I said "ya sure love you" he replied. I placed my phone near the sink and opened my curtain, remove my clothes and took a quick shower.

On the way to Niall's house dropped by the pharmacy ad bought medicines he probably will need and food.

I arrived at exactly 7:25 opened the door with the spare key he gave me and turned his knob in his door.

I saw him sleeping and snoring lightly. I slip down his bed covers and slept with him.

After I think an hour I woke up because Niall's keeps on moving, I decided to let him eat so he can drink his medicines. "Hey why don't you just eat, and drink the medicines I bought you. Kay?" He nodded and kissed my cheek. I went down got a tray water and beef noodles with soup. I placed it on his lap and he started eating while he thanked me. I reached for his medicines right after he's done eating.

I was about to leave his room to go back to my house because my mom is I guess waiting for me until I heard Niall's voice "hey babe, please don't leave me stay here cuddle with me I feel more sick without you." He said and I nodded ad texted my mom that ill be back by nighttime or tomorrow.

He hugged me like a teddy bear and e says "I'm so lucky to have you ya know?" He said in a cute Irish accent. I smiled and admired his eyes while playing with his hair. we locked eyes and he said while rubbing my cheek "thanks for everything. i love you" he sad and i blushed and he continued "so cute" while e said pinching my cheeks. I smiled and whispered back my "i love you" and also said "go back to sleep it ll help you get well soon." he kissed my cheek and we both drifted off to sleep.

~~~~

I like this one!! :))

Thanks for reaching 1k guys!! Thank you so so much!! And some of you added my imagines to your reason lists! I really appreciate it thank you so much! =)) it made my day!

Pls continue to COMMENT VOTE AND follow me!! It would mean a lot

-mkaelacrz