Imagine 63 - for @lesliemari

I woke up feeling relieved that I had a successful labor baring my child.

She was so precious when I first saw her but I passed out minutes after, because I was really tired.

I looked around the hospital room and saw Niall carrying Our first baby girl by his arms, letting her go to sleep.

"Niall" I whispered not wanting to wake up my baby."Hey Leslie, you doing alright there? She's asleep" he said while sitting beside me by the bed. He kissed my forehead and I smiled. I tried to sit up a bit to at least touch my precious girl, some of my body parts was hurting but I pushed my self.

"She's so beautiful" I told Niall while touching her cheeks. "Like you!" He smiled. "eyes are like yours! so cute!" I can't manage to giggle a bit. "At least he has your face" he joked. "well not really all" you joked back. Suddenly both of you were laughing and our baby almost woke up. "Oops, sorry baby"

Minutes passed by and a nurse entered the room. "Hello Mrs. & Mr. Horan, may I please know the name of your daughter so I could put it in her inventory?" She said calmly.

I looked at Niall as he smiled at me.
"Oh yah we've been planning on Luna......yes, Luna Horan" I said happily. "Okay thank you so much. Ill be right back to check up on you guys, I'm Lara and ill be your nurse for your stay here." She smiled and walked back to the door.

Niall was carting to both of us and I love him for that. The whole time we were enjoying watching our baby. And we were thankful that God has given this to us!

~~~~
Hi!! Idk of this is what you wanted? i tried my best tho :) @lesliemari hope that you liked it!

Comment, vote and pls follow me

P.S please sate my imagines with your friends and thank you for the reads guys!!

-mkaelacrz