Imagine 68

You were at Niall's flat for the day. He was watching some kind of foot ball game live in telecast on tv, wearing sweat pants and a sweater. He really looked cute. while I wore a puppy printed pajamas and a plain white shirt.

I got up and excused my self to make hot chocolate for both of us.

As soon as I arrived back the living room I sat down and reached for Niall's hand to give his hot Chocolate with marshmallows. He thanked me afterwards. He likes it a lot when I cook for him, make him a drink or anything that has to do with food.

I grabbed the book I was reading a while ago and continued sipping my drink While reading the book.

I shifted my position and Niall wrapped his arm around my other arm and I later down my head on his shoulder and I felt that he kissed and the top of my head i smiled, and he put his head above mine.

"Hey Beautiful" he said I looked up and raised my eyebrows. "Ya?" I said "you know where I want to kiss you?" I laughed and asked why? "Lips?" I said "nope" and he tapped my nose. "Cheeks?" I added "still no." He winked and I finally have up. "Then where?" I asked confusedly. "There in front of the altar, where our families are looking at us and as we say our vows and yah, like that.." He said while he kissed my forehead slowly and I smiled and my cheeks were blushing. I hugged him and kissed his cheek.

~~~~
This is so CUTE AND SWEET! :)

WOAH ALMOST 50 k reads!! Thank u guys so much!! Btw, sorry for all the typos I've made in the last chapters of this book :(( forgive me pls :( haha
Guys thanks for voting and commenting!! You don't know how it really means to me!

Imagine 69th coming! (It's long and special) hope your excited as how I am! :) gonna post it soon!

Comment vote and pls follow me :)

-mkaelacrz