Imagine 117 - for @NiallersGirl20

*If there are typos forgive me*

Niall's POV

I have to get my braces today. But I can't, I feel like the lads would just laugh at me. This is harder than I imagined.

We were sitting inside my room, quite small but fits perfectly for all of us.

"Niall c'mon! Kristyn's gonna go with you!" Liam encourage. I looked at Kristyn beside me reaching for my hand and smiled at me.

"Yeah I will" she whispered.

"You guys, I have to do this, but I can't" I stuttered. They raised brows at me and I looked down.

"Why would you not want to do it?" Harry asked and Louis agreed.

"because.... cuz..." I eyed them one by one.

"You can't leave us hanging.. hello Niall?" Louis waved.

I can't tell them, they might feel offended or something ahhh.

"fine ill tell you the reason..." I put my hands on my lap, tapping my knees.

"I'm worried because you might "laugh" at me......" I finally said.

Liam stood up, aiming for the bed to me. "Bro, why would you think that? it's for the better right?" he patted my back, sitting back down on the floor still curious.

"I don't know Liam" I muttered. Harry spoke "Niall, were your best mates, we won't laugh at you. There's nothing to be laughed at" harry said fixing his curls. I nodded

"besides Niall it's going to be transparent so it would be a bit invisible" louis joked, putting the mood up. Kristyn held unto my hand tightly encouraging me more.

"Ah guys you are the best. Just promise me you won't laugh!" I held my pink to them.

"Childish little lads" kristyn said. I laughed and so did the guys.

they promised and after I called the dentist to finalize my appointment later.

I was now driving to the dentist with Kristyn by my side, I was quite nervous but I can do this I'm a big guy now, of course.

We entered the room and kristyn said "good luck, I know your nervous but always remember what we talked about with the boys hours ago" she hugged me and we parted ways.

After the Dr. James let me out I thanked him once again.

I'm not showing Kristyn this yet our the boys, until they give me chocolates. Which I know is not allowed yet. Who cares.

"Niall, can you at least show me?" Krisyn kept on asking me this question over the past 3 minutes. I shakes my head no.

After hours of the boys and Kristyn telling me to show my teeth, I gave up. The first thing that I said was "give me chocolates" their eyes were wide and I smirked.

"NIALL YOU LOOK SO GOOD" harry tackled me and so did Louis and Liam, we were on top of each other. I was chocking and laughing at the same time. "Cut it off guys, Niall might get sick or something, off now." Kristyn said putting her arms on her chest.

"How would Niall get sick Kristyn?" Liam smirked "oh I don't know whatever" Kristyn replied I laughed and so did everyone.

After the lads got off me I hugged her and she whispered "you look okay, nothing to laugh about. See the guys dint break their promise" I thanked her and kissed her cheek.

~~~~
SORRY FOR THE WAIT KRISTYN!! hope this was okay!! comment and vote please!

AND READ MY NEW FANFIC IT'S CALLED DEAR DIARY!! check it out please! :)

- mikee 🌸