Imagine 80 - for @flappyhoran

I don't want to get up today, I felt tired and not in the mood. I heard people surrounding me, they were shooshing each other I don't bother to open my eyes because I felt like it was just a dream that I was remembering from last night.

Then suddenly I felt someone poking my cheeks. I was laying down in my bed and hugging a pillow and blanket on my whole entire body. "Tara" someone whispered. "What?"

I shot my eyes open and sat back up back on the head board and people were everywhere in my room "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TARA!!" they all shouted. Oh right geez. Today was my 17th birthday I almost forgot. Great.

Balloons with Polaroid pictures of me scattered everywhere on my ceiling birthday banners were on my door and a cake was reached near my face "make a wish" Niall said I smiled and blew the candle. I got up happily.

Hugging them all. My parents, then my closest friends were even here Sasha, Faye, Jazzy and Soleil, next was the boys Harry, Liam, Zayn, and Louis and then the girls Sophia, Perrie, and Eleanor, and last but not the least Niall. I hugged him really tight. "You made this huh?" I said near his neck. Still hugging him. I smiled "of course for you babe" he whispered back "thank you so much, I almost forgot today was my birthday ya know, until this whole thing." I sad gesturing the entire surprise "welcome! You like it?" He said and "of course I love it!!" And kissed his cheek. I smiled and went back down to sit on my bed.

They were giving my presents and as soon as I receive them, I open them directly. The gifts were awesome, one of a kind. They were the ones I wanted for ages and they gave it to me. "Thank you guys so much!" I yelled and said their welcomes.

"C'mon tara! I'm not yet done with your birthday take a shower and get dressed." Niall cheered and people was waking out of my room. When only the two of us were left I got up back to him and hugged him again. "Thank you Nialler. I love you so much" I said and kissing his cheek continuously. "Okay okay! But for not go on!! So that we can leave earlier!" I got my towel and my clothes and got in my bathroom and took a quick shower.

I got out of the bathroom and I was soon enough done. What was just missing was shoes and my bag and my hair. I told Niall to wait downstairs and ill be down soon.

I tied my hair up to a waterfall braid. Got my black vans to math my top which was plain black that has a smiley face on it, it was a crop top type of shirt ao my belly button was quite visible and my washed color denim shorts. When I looked at the mirror I looked good. But I look a bit plain. I got my owl necklace and it's matching bracelet and Also my sunglasses. i held it by my hand and so was my phone. I grabbed my shoulder bag and I was ready to go!

I walked down the stairs and Niall got up. He held me by the waist and whispered "you look damn beautiful" I smiled and so did he "bye mom! Bye dad!" I said waving to my parents and Niall said his good byes too. He promised my dad to be back by midnight. I hate curfews ugh.

"Where are we going?" I asked and he shooshed me. "Go with the flow" and I nodded and sat back down.

When we stopped I noticed we were at the funfair! It was one of my favorite places to go during summer and now were here. We were at the entrance and I pulled my wallet "hey, princess I got this okay?" He said and I smiled "thank you"

We ate, we rode some rides and played on the booths around the place. We had a fun time and it was near night time we sat by the grass and when we looked up fireworks were covering the clouds. "It's beautiful" I said "so are you" Niall smirking and I stole a kiss on his cheek.

"Happy birthday beautiful, hope you enjoyed your day!" He winked and pecked my lips "thank you Nialler, I'm lucky to have you as my boyfriend, so lucky. Thank you for everything, you should feel special" I said while looking in his eyes and poking his chest. i placed my head on his shoulder and he said "I do. and I'm so lucky to have you in my life too." We intertwined our hands and as the night goes by, we talked until it was finally time to go.

~~~~
Hi Tara!! Hope you like it!! Tried To make it a good one!! :) Comment and vote on what you think please!!
If you want personal imagines like this just inbox me or comment down below!! :)

•QOTD•
Are you enjoying my imagines? Do you want one?

•AOTD•
Only you guys can answer that! :) BYEE

-mkaelacrz