Imagine 48

(Your BestFriends but he loves you)

I asked Niall to come over my house and bring some red velvet cupcakes, since it's my favorite I was craving cupcakes since yesterday. I was waiting for him until the door bell rung. I ran down the stairs and opened the door. Niall was standing with a box full of red velvet cupcakes.

"Hi Niall!!" You yelled and pulled him for a hug. "Hey! Bought your favorites!" he replied and hugged me back. "C'mon lets Go to my room, I'm tired" I said in a tired voice. "Tired of what? It's 10 in the morning are you serious" he asked. "Yes I'm serious. I'm tired of standing so come on" I dragged him towards my room upstairs and we kept laughing.

"So what should we watch?" He asked and sat unto my bed. I walked over to my DVD rack. "Kick ass 2? A thousand Words? Titanic? Oh oh!! Bruce Almighty?? Yes! Are you in?" I shuffled the DVD's. "yes yes whatever you say! But ya sure I'm in!" He replied and I ran towards my bed and got into my covers and grabbed the remote to start the movie.

In the middle of the movie "I'm hungry! Can you please pass the-" he cut me off by saying "the cupcakes yes" and he pulled out on for me ad one for him. "You have something there" Niall said pointing out of something. "Where? Can you please remove it?" and with that he leaned and kissed me really fast "uhm sorry! It was in your lips I dint mean to I'm so sorry" and with that he ran off my room and I followed him "Niall!" But before I reach for him he ran outside already.

I continued to reach for him. And with that I reached him since I was a but a fast runner. "Niall stop!" He turned around and faced me. "I'm sorry okay?" He was crying ad his eyes were already puffy I hugged him "It's okay!"

"No! (Y/N) it's not!" He said. "Why what's the problem?" I .replied "I kissed you! Because- because I-I lo-love you I'm sorry I know we're best friends but I love you more than That" my eyes went wide "since when? You know Niall I like you too, but you never asked so I never brought it out" his eyes looked up to mine "really?" "Yes really"

"So do you mind?" He leaned an I was guessing for another kiss. "I don't mind only if you ask me something?" He smiled and said "(y/f/n) will you please be my girlfriend?" His eyes were twinkling he stopped crying ad his cheeks were blushing. "Yes of course" and we shared our first kiss as a couple.

~~~~
Hope you like it!

Vote comment an follow me! Thanks!