Imagine 82 (take 2) - for @niallno1

Niall and I were in the grocery buying stuff me need.

We were almost done and we went straight to the cashier. Niall anted to buy us ice cream and so he did, while I was falling in line. He came back and got my strawberry ice cream. My fav. "Thanks." I said and grabbed the ice cream.

"Oh geez, wait Niall I forgot to grab setting from the women's section!" I said "oh really? Ill come with you!" He said feeling so protective. "No Niall ill be real fine! If I don't go back here in less than 5-10 mins, then go and look for me Kay?" I said and kissed his cheek and walked to the women's section.

I got what I needed and was walking the ought the foods section because I also forgot to get our dip for the chips.

"Ellie!" I heard someone scream my name and I looked back. I froze. Cory. My ex. I can't breathe. The memories were flashing back, when they were already gone in my mind.the was he tortured me, was just so I can't even explain. "Nice to see you again!" He came near me and grabbed a piece of my hair and put it at the back of my ear. "Cory, stop please" I close my eyes when hi hands got an access to my skin. Tears were coming out of my eyes.

"Ellie!" I hear someone say. Niall. Cory removed his hand on me. I collapsed to the floor and I was shaking so bad. I looked up and saw Niall threw a punch on Cory's face. Then he fell. Niall threw another one on his stomach he yelled in pain. But Cory got up and threw a heavy punch at Niall. I flinched and covered my eyes. I was crying and crying.

When I looked back up the fight was out and Cory was no where to be seen "Ellie, baby are you okay? Did he hurt you?" He said hugging me. "N-no I'm not okay and he dint hurt me. But he did touch me." I said crying more.
"Oh baby, I wish I was here earlier. I'm so sorry. Ill never leave you again by your self okay? Ill protect you." He said kissing my head and helping me get up. "I love you Nialler. Thank you for everything." I said and looked up to him. "Oh shoot! Niall!" I said looking im around his face. "Babe, you have a cut on your right cheek and a bruise in your left eye." I said feeling really bad. "It's fine, as long as you okay?" He said kissing me. "I love you so much" he continued. "C'mon lets go home and ill take care of you." I said grabbing his hand and wrapping my other hand around his waist.

~~~~
Hey Ellie! I hope this goes well! :) comment and vote on what you think :) I wish this is it! I'm very sorry for the long wait :(

Personal imagine? Comment or inbox me! :) is be happy to make it.

Thanks for the asdfghjklq reads!! :))

-mkaelacrz