Imagine 60 - for @Luisaaaaa_xoxoo

Niall and I have been at the park for hours already just roaming around, because we were bored and decided to go out.

But as soon as we were about to leave the place, girls kept on surrounding us and they were screaming "NIALL!!" "Hey Niall can you sign this for me please?" "Niall I love you" and many other words directed to Niall. But as soon as your heard this particular line "Hey! Luisa, get out you freak! You don't belong with Niall!" "She's so ugly ugh why did Niall even date her?" You froze for a moment, tears were pricking out of your eyes, suddenly Niall stepped back and said "who in this world said that to my girlfriend?" Niall whispered to my ear "babe, can you go home for now, please? You might get hurt go ill take care of this" and he kissed my cheek. you looked back and untangled your hand from Niall. You ran and tears were already spreading through your face. You wiped them as you ran.

But suddenly girls were coming and screaming after you, you don't know why so you decided to run faster because they might just throw hurtful words to You. As soon as I ran out of breath I stopped for a while and inhaled fresh air and exhaled. When you stopped the girls were already surrounding you. I can't run back because at the back was already a wall and there is no way of you escaping anymore.

"No one likes you!" One girl punched my face. My eyes went wide. "You freak! Your not suppose to be with Niall! Your so freaking ugly!" And another girl punched my tummy and it hurt so bad. I yelled in pain and fell into the ground. "Hey! Can you please stop? I dint do anything to you -" but before I could finish my sentence a girl kicked me some where i don't know and the next thing I could see was pitch black.

I opened my eyes and tried to fix my body positions but I failed to because my head or actually my whole body hurts. But when I opened my eye all I could see was a hospital bed and my heart rate beeping. You were confused because you don't remember anything. I don't even remember why I'm here?' As in nothing at all, except Niall. Niall is my boyfriend he's actually famous and I'm in love with him was all in my was nothing else.
"Niall." I whispered and moved my hand that was holding his so he could wake up. "Luisa! Oh thank god! Babe! I'm so glad your alive!" He kissed my forehead and I raised one eyebrow. "What? Why? What happened?" I said full of confusion around me. "You don't remember anything? Do you?" You nodded. And he face palmed his self and tears were pricking out of his eyes. I hate seeing him like this. "Babe, we where at the park hours and hours ago, girls were asking for my autograph, they were really loud and others were hating on you i hated it! so I asked if you could go home because I don't want you to be hurt. But then on my way home I saw you on the ground with other girls laughing around you. I called an ambulance and yelled at the girls that were hurting you, that why your so sore and you have cuts near your eyebrow and a bruise by your arm." By the end he was already crying and so was I. "I'm so sorry Luisa! I dint mean to leave you alone and this is all my fault I'm so sorry" he kept on saying sorry "hey Niall, nothings your fault, you dint do anything! Basically you wanted me to run away from those crazy girls and they we're the ones who hurt me not you! So stop saying sorry and please don't cry anymore i hate seeing you like this." and I asked him for a hug. I flinched in pain because I was really sore. "I love you Niall and I'm thankful for what you did for me, but what about your fans?" I asked "don't worry I already talked to them and said stuff like if you hate my girlfriend then you therefore hate me too, you can't control what were feeling towards each other. And stuff like that" he said "ill help you gain back your memory but well work together okay? I love you luisa!" He continued "I love you too Niall! Thank you for everything!" and I nodded my head just after i finish there was a knock on the door and Niall wiped his eyes and so did I and kissed my forehead "ill just open the door"

When the door opened people started to enter the room, they had balloons saying 'I'm sorry' and presents. I assume they are fans.

Niall sat back beside me and held my head. One girl stood up and said "hey Niall! And luisa, we are really really sorry for this mess! We don't know it would be this big and were really sorry" one girl also stepped up. "Luisa! We're really sorry, we weren't thinking a while ago! I know It would take days months as even years for you to forgive us but we wish you will do. We were too controlling and we really are sorry deep in our hearts." Some of the fans were already crying and so am I. "Hello! We really are sorry so well give you presents and I hope you'll appreciate them. We will never ever do anything stupid like that ever again" Other fans spoke too and deep in your heart you knew they were sincere and really sorry.

At the end, they gave me hugs, letters, presents and food. I wouldn't know what would happen to me if Niall isn't here by my side.

~~~~
Hope you like it!! Luisa! Tried my best tho! :))
Hi guys! Favor? Can you please share my imagines with your other friends and pls help me gain followers? It would mean a lot!!

•QOTD•
What is your favorite movie?

•AOTD•
Mine is probably the Amazing Spider-Man 1&2 or The Fault in Our Stars!!

Comment vote and pls follow me!

-mkaelacrz