Imagine 77

Niall's POV

-at school-

First period was calculus. I was late, again for Mr. Davies class. I sat down at the back so he won't notice, he was writing on the board. I got my notebook and started to copy the notes listed on the board.

Time went by and it was Lunch time. I'm excited to see (y/n) I haven't seem her this morning and I forgot to text her because I was in a hurry for school. I slipped a note just after my 1st class in her locker saying "good morning princess, have a great day!" With a smiley face.

As I searched for her and her group of friends in the cafeteria, I see jersey, one of her friends and deby. But no signs of her. I walked close to ten and asked "hey jersey! & deby! Have you seen (y/n) I haven't seen her around today." They looked at each other and raised a brow to me. "Oh, you don't know? She's not at campus today. We don't know why? Se hates missing classes right? We've texted her a lot since this morning but she never replied to any of it." My eyes wided thanked them for some informations.

I got back to my group of friends and got my phone to call her.

Ring.

Ring.

Ring.

No answer. I tried again.

Ring.

Ring.

Ring.

Still no answer. I got up and as much as I don't want to miss my last couple of class, I have to look for her.

I drove as fast as I could to her house.

Ding. Dong. Her mom opened the door for me and her mouth dropped. Not in a sarcastic way. Like a shocked one or something. Well duh, I have school. "Dear, why are you here? Isn't it class hours?" Jane said "uhh, ya but it's still lunch time. I'm just gonna ask if (y/n)'s here? We friends and I have been looking for her at school today." I asked politely. "Oh dear, she's upstairs. Sick. Dint she guys tell you?" I raised an eyebrow "no she din't, we've been contacting her since this morning, may I go up to her room?" I asked and she nodded. She let me inside and I walked up to her room.

I din't mind to knock, because probably she's asleep. I opened the door and saw her laying in bed, medicines on the table and she's wearing one of my sweat shirts.

I laid down beside her and held her face then her hair. She's so beautiful.

Her eyes opened up and I said "oh uh, sorry, woke you up" I said covering y eye. "It's okay" she looked to her clock "hey, Niall it's 1, you should be at school right now? And wait don't go near me or else you'll get sick too. Ill get sad." She sat up and I helped her. Her temperature seems really high. "Uh, don't worry i wont get sick, besides i want to take care of you. Ya I know, but we've been contacting you since this morning even jes, and deby are worried. Why haven't you told any of us?" I asked curiously. "Oh, sorry I was just so tired and I can't manage to move." She said flinching. "Aww baby, c'mon ill say with you lay down and put your head here, ill sleep with you till you get better." I said kissing her forehead and placing her head on my shoulder. "Wait have you already took your medicines? Did you even eat lunch?" I said panicking. "Yes babe. And yes. Thanks for worrying." I held my head and said "thank god okay good, now sleep till you get better." She smiled and looked back up at me. "Thank you Niall. I'm so lucky to have you. I love you Niall. So much" she said kissing my cheek and laying back down to me but tho time to my lap. I held her hair and as se closes her eyes I said "I love you. Ill be here right when you wake up." I smiled and kissed her forehead once again.

~~~~
Sorry for typos on the past chapters just tell me if I have to fix them! Hope you like this!!

Those who requested for personal imagines, I'm makin em up! Ill post it soon!

Comment and vote + pls follow meee!
THANK YOU FOR THE VOTES!!.

-mkaelacrz