Imagine 13 - for @teamsethforever

First Date. Omg

Niall has been my friend for 3 years he was part of our group and he asked me out. We've known each other for years and I gad feelings for him but I guessed he felt the same because he just asked me out!

You hear me? NIALL HORAN ASKED ME OUT!

I should get ready for my FIRST date with Niall. It glanced at the clock and it was 6:00pm since Niall would pick you up at 8:00pm sharp at your house. Aww I know. 2 hours to get ready. Gosh. This is how it feels to have a date. Because I never thought that someone would ever ask me out.

You showered like for almost Half an hour you wanted to really smell nice but avoiding to put perfumes. You wrapped our towel through our body and ran quickly back to your room and looked at the clock 6:45pm woah that was a long shower there. You realized. You went to your closet to look for what to wear Niall said to wear something that's "casually" so that's why make me think that our date would not be any where near a restaurant. I hope this goes well. I got a light pink top crop and a black tube underneath, and I got my black denim shorts which is what I found cute :). So I wore them on and looked at the mirror. 'What's missing is that it would look better if I wore a watch and a braclet' it would look good I guess? I fixed my hair decided to curl the ends and for my make up, I really don't put a lot of make up just some foundation to my face, black eyeliner and a lip balm that colored in pink! You took one last final look you looked great! Glanced at your watch 7:30pm great. I grabbed a shoulder bag that's goldish and silverish in color I put my phone lip balm foundation tissue and my wallet. I went downstairs to get my black converse to math everything. You asked your mom how you look e said you were lovely. By the time you were finished the door bell rang.

It must be him. You opened the door and you saw Niall leaning to the wall one foot to the floor and another to the wall while swinging his keys to his hands. Cute.

He looked up to you and you said "do I look-" he cut you of by saying "yes very yes" he said while looking Ito your eyes and kissed you to your cheek. You felt flattered. "Okay.. So where will ya take me?" I said while walking to his car hand in hand. "You'll see" he replied smirking.

When you got I his car you reached for the handle but he said 'let me' while smiling. The whole drive was quiet but I broke it by saying and recognizing the road to the country fair. "Hey, Niall are ya talking me to the country fair?" You said excitedly because you really wanted to go to one felling that it would be nice and fun. "Uhm" he nodded. "Yay!" You said "I knew you would be happy and excited about it" as soon as we get there he got out of te car and he opened door for you.

He payed the tickets and you ran inside. You played booth game like pot the ballon, break the jar, one hit one prize and etc. you wanted Niall to get you the biggest teddy bear in one hit one prize you just looked at it and dint tell Niall cuz you were shy, he noticed you looking to something he asked "hey you okay?" "Ya I am" you said quickly.

It was time for you to eat you got carbonara and fries and Niall got the same. He refused to let you pay so he payed. After minutes of eating and talking he said he'll be right back.

You waited for at least 5 mins and he came back. You realized he was hiding a big thing in his back and while e was getting nearer you stood up and he showed you a big big teddy bear wiggling it. "I got it for you!" He said hugged and kissed you to the cheek. "Oh my gosh. This was the teddy bear I wanted a while ago!! How'd ya know?" "I was looking at you and I was thinking if I joined that game if win you this! And mission accomplished I got it! It was my 3rd try tho" you both laughed and you kissed him to the cheek in return.

You were sitting at this bench and waiting for the fireworks. And when the fire works came he suddenly he leaned on to you and kissed you passionately "Alicia! Will you be my most beautiful girlfriend to me in this whole entire world" he said while kneeling and showing you a necklace saying "I love you" you said "OF COURSE I love you!" He kissed you again but this time the people around you goes awww and since Niall was a star paps and girls kept on talking photos.

That was one of your greatest time in your whole entire life!

~~~~

Hoped you like it Alicia! It was long ahah but I tried to make it nice tho.

Comment me or inbox me of how you feel or think about this imagine!

Thank you guys!! Countinued to VOTE COMMENT and follow me it would mean a lot.

-mkaelacrz