Imagine 101 - for @danikurk

Niall POV

Me and Danielle my best friend since pre school had a misunderstanding yesterday. and she won't even talk to me.

The thing is she doesn't and will not give me a chance to explain.

We've never fought like this for ages but there's this time we were 7.

-short flahback-

I ran to the nearest flower shop which was just a walk from our house and bought a daisy.

"Mr! Mr! heres the money keep the change or ill get it someday okay? its for a daisy! see u soon!"

It was her favorite and I gave it to her. She was like the happiest person alive when I have that to her. Imagine at the age of 7 I did that? Silly but sweet.

-end of flashback-

It hit me. I promised her that when we fight with such small things ill buy her a daisy. Ill try to do that again and see what happens. Hopefully she'll let me have a chance to explain.

I grabbed my wallet and ran as fast as I could to the flower shop.

"good afternoon, may i buy a daisy please?" I asked politely.

"Here, it'll cost a dollar" I grabbed a dollar and thanked the old man.

I ran back to our neighbor good and knocked at Danielle's house.

"Hello Mrs. (Your moms last name) your daughters upset with me can I please talk to her?" I hid the daisy at my back and she told me that Danielle was upstairs in her room.

I knocked 3 times and wait for her to open up.

"Wha-" I cut her off by handing her the daisy and said "remember wen we were 7? I promised to give you a daisy for our little argument? It made you happy right?" I said an ran out of breathe I hadn't notice that I was speaking really fast.

She smiled and nodded. "See, you don't give me a chance to explain. Surprisingly, My uncle Noel let me babysit mark and told me that we can't get out of the house because of I don't know safety or something, he's really protective and have to run some important errands. And I was only their relative in the city with my mom. She wasn't home so I was in charge. I called you multiple times you weren't answering." I frowned

"I'm sorry Niall. I haven't opened my phone since I was at the library yesterday, I was pissed to hear any of your calls or read your texts, forgive me?" She smiled I hugged her and we laughed and noticed how silly our friendship was.

~~~~
I haven't updated for ages!! I know I'm sorry.. Exams are coming soon hope ya all understand!! For those who requests just please be patient okay? Ill make it up to youu!!

HI GUYS PLS INBOX ME FOR EASIER COMMUNICATION IF YOU WANT A REQUEST OKAY? thanks

Hope this was good Danielle!! :) I enjoyed writing it :)

Comment, vote and etc!! Ily all!! THANK YOU SO FRIKIN MUCH FOR THE READS :)

-mkaelacrz