Imagine 70

Niall's POV

I woke up to the sounds of thunders and lighting outside. It was raining hard and all I wanted to do was to open my eyes and wrap my arms around her soft skin and comfort her because I know he fears this stuff.

But no, this wasn't the truth. I opened my eyes wanting to see her beautiful face sleeping against me, I want to see how peacefully she sleeps, and of course I want to keep her warm despite the weather right now.

I dint mean to happened what happened last week. I was stupidly drunk and I don't know what I was doing. This haunted me for the past few days and I fear that it also becomes her nightmare everyday. But I hope it doesn't for her sake.

Without any distractions I got up grabbed my keys and drove out to go and reach out to her.

I was a few steps near her flat and I dint want to wake her up anymore because its already 3 in the morning. Everyone is sleeping and dint wanted to be disturbed. But I want to explain my self to her I want us back together.

I knocked 2 times on her door and my heart was pounding, preparing what to say if she opens up. But hopefully she will.

After a minute the knob twisted and I saw her beautiful face filled with sadness and shock.

"Niall?" I heard her angelic voice cracking inside. "(Y/n) please, you know these days the moment that happened to us, it haunted me for almost a week now, and I can't stand that. Your the only one who can bring back the broken pieces inside me, the color in me and the life in me. What happened was an accident I was totally drunk. I'm so sorry. I miss you more than you can imagine. Every night I pray that when I wake up you'll be there beside my bad sleeping in my arms but it never happened. I still low you princess and always will. Please forgive me?" My eyes were blurry because of my tears not wanting to spill. But her her eyes it was filled with tears and I can't handle it. I hated seeing we sad.

I held her cheek and wiped away the tears falling from her hazel brown eyes and she held my hands. "I love you too. You know? I never stopped loving you. If you have no idea." She grabbed my face and kissed me passionately ad slowly.

She whispered "please never do it again? Ill hate you okay?" She joked and I nodded and said "ill never forgive my self if this ever happens again" after that i asked for another kiss.

"Lets go inside." She said after we brake the kiss and I followed.

We sat on the couch and I reached for the TV remote. Her head was on my shoulder and her legs tangled with mine. "Goodnight princess, I love you" I kissed her forehead and she smiled while closing her eyes slowly.

~~~~
This made my eyes blurry a bit! :) hope you liked it! Sorry for the typos in the other chapters!

Just a reminder: these imagines are all made by me! :) thanks you!

Comment vote and pls follow me!

QOTD:
What's your favorite season?

AOTD:
Summer! (Bc our country's has a tropical climate so no winter)
-mkaelacrz