Imagine 107 - for @ MaryannePayne

((Follow my twitter account @damnhoranfeels)) sorry guys, but this would be the last imagine that I'm gonna make ;( read my a/n at the end! thank you for all your support! :)

btw, this is a Liam imagine okay? (please don't request any more like this okay? I prefer doing Niall imagines, bc that's what the title is for right? but no hard feelings! it's okay!)

I've been waiting for Liam to come home, it's been what 3 hours already.

he can't possibly be at work because its a Sunday.

I was cleaning our flat because I had nothing else to do.

as I felt swear run down my face I quickly wipe it, and heard keys jingling by the door. that just be Liam. Oh thank god.

as I continued sweeping I jumped ad screamed as soon as two strong arms were wrapped around my waist.

"Hey" Liam kissed my cheek, hugging me still from behind.

"Hi, damn I hate you!! you scared me!" I faced him pushing his chest. And he laughs.

He seems so sweaty I dared to ask. "Have you been to the gym again?" I smirked.

"Erm... N-no" he stuttered. I don't know why he's nervous. But he's so cute.

"Yes you did! now shower first before hugging me, it so gross you know" I joked and he attempts to hug me but I push him away.

"Go on!!! Your sweating to see!" He held my forehead and showed me.

"I know! after you shower I shower! I'm sweeping the floor, can't you see!" I pushed him towards the bathroom until he locked it and within 10 minutes he's out already.

"I don't understand how guys shower so quickly I mean us girl takes 20 minutes or so?" I said to myself quietly.

"What?" Liam asked my cheeks flushed and I said "it's nothing.

I entered the bathroom and stripped off my clothes. Got in the shower and rubbed my strawberry scented shampoo and my honey scented soap.

As soon as I got out of the shower I screamed so loud. "Liam!! What the hell!! you scared the shit out of me!!" He laughed and laughed.

"Don't scare me like that again" I sounded angry and rolled my eyes. I rushed to the bedroom.

I dressed in a white tshirt and grey sweatpants. As soon as I got out of the bedroom Liam hugged me "hey sorry, okay? I don't mean it. I'm sorry" he said sincerely and he kissed my head.

He actually took it seriously. Oh my gad. "Hey, I'm joking, geez oh my god" I laughed and poked his nose.

He widened his eyes and we were running around the flat.

~~~~
HAPPY APRIL FOOLS GUYS!! I was joking about the last chapter thinggy haha!! hope I succeeded in making you guys believe. Haha share your thoughts about it okay? If love to hear something form my readers ;)

hey anne! I hope it's was what you wanted :) this is cute :) vote and comment on what you think!

Thank you for the reads asdfghjklq! Ily all!

-mkaelacrz