Imagine 56

I got up from my bed because I just saw something move outside my window. I cursed and jumped off, I was caught off guard. I was nervous because what if that was a murderer oh gosh. I reached for something under my bed. I don't know what it is until i pulled it, it's a badminton racket.

I placed it far from me and ready to hit that person if it ever comes in. I forgot to lock my window a while ago. Ugh.

I opened the lamp and saw Niall in the window. You felt relieve because it was just him.

"Gosh Niall I was nearly gonna hit you with this" motioning the badminton racket. "Huh, with that? how am I suppose to react?" He said laughing and going inside head first in the window then his hands and whole body. "Whatever! I thought you were some kind of murderer or something!" I told him. "You really should keep you window locked you know?" You rolled your eyes And he kissed your cheek and smirked.

"Anyways, why are you doing here at *glance at the clock*... 7:14pm?" I asked him. "We'll I was taking a walk, cuz I was pretty bored and wanted to really go here." "And while walking I saw this and it reminded me of you." He reached for his back pocket and gave me a rose and I smelled it and smiled. "How so?" "We'll I smiled when I saw it, just like you. You make me smile and you don't even have to try." He smiled and kissed my forehead I thanked him and I was blushing. He's so sweet and I love him.

~~~~
Short but SWEET! :)
Got the idea from something.

Comment vote and pls pls follow me!
(It would mean a lot!!)
-mkaelacrz