Imagine 1

ill give you a shout out if ever you encourage people to read my other book "Dear Diary" just message me :-) follow my twitter @colorslikeniall (fimally changed it yay) thanks x

You woke up having a really bad headache with colds and coughs. You tried to pull yourself up from your bed but at the end you gave up.

You looked by your side and the thought of knowing that Niall is still sleeping but you realized it was a Monday, so that means that he's at the studio rehearsing for their upcoming concert. You were hoping he was there tho.

You decided not to call him anymore because you will kind of disturb him for rehearsing so you just got up even if it was a bit impossible to you still pushed yourself up in order for you to get water, medicine from the refrigerator and some tissue at the washroom. As soon as you or them, You placed them on the nightstand.

slowly you got up from bed and your cough was so horrible and you colds were uncontrollably flowing. When you were up you went to the closet and dressed to sweatpants and a sweater of Niall. You grabbed you medicines and water, while you were drinking them up you heard your phone buzzed. Ugh. Well your face lit up a little when you saw your boyfriends name Niall on the screen. You read the text and it read:

"Hey babe, got up early sorry I dint wanna wake you up anymore. Are you alright?" The text read

"oh yah, I'm fine!" You lied. You dint want him to go home and worry about you anymore because it will ruin their rehearsals.

"Oh "okay, we'll see you later babe ill be home by 9? Love you bye!"

"Oh okay! Love you too see you later" you replied hoping he would come home for you already.

You slept for hours ate lunch and dinner, your nightstand was full of used tissue medicines and others. It was 9:00pm and you knew Niall was supposed to be here any minute. Suddenly you heard the door opened knowing it was your Nialler.

"Babe I'm home!" He yelled.

"In the room babe!" You tried on the top of your lungs as long as you can shout.

You heard footsteps on the stairs and within seconds your door opened and "Hi babe-" he said cutting his line and going closer to you while his hands on his mouth, when he saw all the used tissue paper and medicines on the nightstand and you all covered up with the covers and dressed in sweat pants and his green sweater.. "Hi" you said in a hush tone.

"What happened babe?"

"We'll, Im sick at the moment and I dint want to disturb you from-" he cut you of by saying

"What? Babe you are never a distraction to me." He said a bit confused.

"We'll," you'd said. Slowly he leaned for a kiss but you said "but your gonna get sick babe." You said but wanting his sweet lips unto yours. "I don't care so you'll be the one who will take are of me then?" He said while both of you were laughing. That night he kept you on his chest as he sang to you softly until you drift off to sleep.

~~~~
Comment and vote follow me!! Thanks

I'm making QOTD and AOTD every 5 of my Imagines! Hope you'll answer them! P.S. they're all random questions so just fit it!

•QOTD• (question of the day)
What's your favorite song of One Direction so far?
•AOTD• (answer of the day)
Mine's little things and strong ❤

-mkaelacrz ( September 30,2015)

// HELLO TO ALL MY READERS !!
I just want to address you all about something that may be bothering you in reading my books especially this. I am 100% aware that I've written grammar and spelling errors but that was because I've wrote this way back and a long time ago, I'm older and I've grown now. So, uh, forgive me in advance if you see the errors i've warned you all about.  I wasn't perfect back then and till now, we all make mistakes and that's what makes us alive and present till day. Again sorry & hope ya'll understand !

Thank You very much !! (June 24,2017)