Imagine 52

You were walking at the park together with Niall had in hand and it's nearly 4pm. He asked me to sit to the bench and I did what I was told to do so.

We were both chit-chatting. I love the moments like this we just talk and have my head on his shoulders together with our hands intertwined. We've been together for like 3 years already and I know he's the one that will ever complete my life.

"Babe! I have to show you something! Stay there and ill get it" Niall yelled as he was already jogging off to some place. "Okay" you yelled back even tho you know he won't hear it anymore.

Suddenly I looked around and lots of people were gathering. My parents, relatives, friends, the boys (one direction) and more they were surrounding me. I don't know why. But I noticed something Niall isn't there.

I gently stood up and said "Mom! Guys! Why are you all hear?!" Ad before they could respond Niall cane out of no where.

He was dressed in a tux. Beautiful. Together with a bouquet of flowers and his guitar. He gave me the flowers and kissed my cheek saying "just watch" I nodded and sat back down to the bench.

Suddenly he was singing 'thousand years' together with the boys as back up singer. He was so precious to me when he sings. It's like angels are coming down.

As soon as the song ended I was in tears I don't know why maybe because he sang my favorite song or because Im just that emotional. I actually don't know.

He gave the guitar to harry and faced me once again.

"(Y/N) I know when I first saw you you were like an angel sent down to me. You weren't just like those other girl, who just wanted me just because of fame, but you you were my best friend who dint look at my stats as a celebrity but as a normal person. You were there whenever I need you, when I'm down, in pain, or when I need someone o just listen to my rants. You were always there. I love you so much. Words just can't express how much I really love you. Your probably thinking why I'm doing this, just wait okay? You know before I said this whole speech thing I prepared a letter for me to read but I feel like it would be more nice if I'd say something from the heat and show you that I can do this the way how we planned it to be. Sometimes our fights, I pray to god that you will never ever leave me, you know why? Because your my life now. My heart, my soul, the reason of me breathing right now. I know it's kinda cheezy but it's true." He hugged me after that long long speech. I was welling up in tears already by this time my family has their bass in their mouth covering them while tearing up a bit. I was thinking why is Niall even doing this? He was also in tears while sting those words that speak the truth.

Suddenly my heart stopped and I covered my mouth with my hands. He got up to one knee. Oh gosh. I was literally crying because I joy.

"So babe, I'm gonna ask you this question I've planned for so long, i already ask permission to you family and yah. will you (y/f/n) marry me?" he said and I was smiling already still crying "Oh my gosh! Are you serious yes!! Yes!!"
And he inserted the ring and hugged me so tightly and kissed me passionately in front of everyone.

They all clapped and I heard cameras flashing all the way and Niall said to me after that long kiss. "I love you! So much!" And I replied "you know thank you so much! And I love you too so so much!" And he were hugging again.

Today was the day the perfect day. And I need imagined my engagement day would be like this. Best day ever! I'm so happy like really!

~~~~
YAS! I LOVE THIS! I don't know it just popped out of my mind and got inspired so I wrote an continued it! Hope you like it so far!

Thank you guys for the reads OMG!!
Sorry for late and slow updates! :(

Vote comment! And follow me?!?

-mkaelacrz