Imagine 20

It was a day at the fair in our school. There was a octopus ride, Ferris wheel, Anchors away, and some small booths. Niall harry Liam Louis and Zayn was with me so I alone was a loner be cuz I was the only girl. Oh well who cares?

You were really really scared to ride the octopus because it looked scary, from what I can see here the people were screaming of I don't know? Maybe they were scared or just screaming for fun?? I just don't know ugh.

I noticed Niall waving his hands up and down an inch away from my face and calling my name, "hey!! (y/n)??" He said and I got out of my mind "oh hey what did ya say?" You said "uhmmmmm Im having a feeling that I want to ride that one!" He said pointing to somewhere. I hope I hope I hope it's not the occtopus ride pls I ho- when I turned around and looked at what e was pointing it was the big big big octopus... Dun dun dun. My heart was beating uncontrollably. I looked at him and said "uhm no no I'm okay here just go with harry" you said panicking not wanting him to notice.

"Oh c'mon (y/n) it'll be fun!!" Harry said poking out at the side of Niall he heard I know duh. "No no I'm really din besides I'm really not into those kind of rides they're a bit of like kiddy rides" suddenly why in the whole world will I say that? Oh gosh I think they would really let me get to try of what I just said.

"Hey! I looks really scary ya know? How could you not e afraid of that?" Niall said "uhm I don't know? I'm just brave enough" I said looking or specific words to for this situation. "Really your brave? Huh? So c'mon and let's try let me see if you can do this." He grabbed my arm and we ran toward the line, there were teenagers jut like us, even kids gosh.

When we were at least a feet away from the entrance and at least 5 people in front of us. "Okay okay!! I have a confession to make!!" You said raising your hands and looking down at the ground. "I was really afraid to go to that ride I hated heights and I don't really like it, I feel like I'm going to release stuff after that ride so please just don't let me in that thing!! Please" you said looking at Niall he was laughing. As I expected.

"Oh babe!! You should have just told us awhile ago so that we don't have I line up to that long freakin line." He said smiling. "Sorry!! You could go with harry tho!" I said "ugh no I'd rather not go in there here with you than go with harry and hear him scream like a baby" he said harry glaring him and we were all laughing.

After waiting for like 5 mins? The boys were down except Niall of course. He with me. Louis and harry need up releasing unusual stuff and zayn Liam me and Niall kept on laughing.

That was probably a fun day.

~~~~

Lol. Just popped out of my mind, got the idea from our fair last year! Haha

Comment and vote!!

Pls follow me it would mean a lot!! Please thanks!!

•QOTD•

Would you want to have a personal imagine? (Comment below and ill make you one!)

•AOTD•

Just give me your name and the topic

-mkaelacrz