Imagine 38

I shut the door in his freakin face. I ran down the house and went out. Great it's raining. It's raining really hard. Why dint I get a sweater a while ago? Oh right because he pissed me too many times already and I am sick of it. Totally sick of it.

Niall was acting like as if I ruined everything in our relationship. I hate it when he's drunk. He say rude words to me like every time he was drunk but this time was different, the line that hit me really hard was that "your a selfish little crap, why did I even want to be your boyfriend." That hit me extremely hard. I know he doesn't mean anything when he's drunk but never in my life did I think that he would even think of saying that right in front of my face. Even if He's drunk

I was running in the Pouring rain. I hear someone yelling my name but I don't mind, I don't even looked at my back for once. Just as I was about to cross the street the stoplight turned go which means card are driving already. I cursed.

I ran to a different way, and surprisingly Niall got me by my elbow and said "hey! (Y/n) please I'm sorry okay? I don't mean to." He said and I'm still crying. Until I opened my eyes I saw that we were already kissing. "I hate you okay?" I said "no I know you don't hate me c'mon (y/n) you know I don't mean to say that I was so drunk, and you kissed back? I know you still love me." He said "is that what you want to hear huh? That I love you? Of course I love you Niall! The thig is I'm tired of this...this things that really happens frequently and I'm tired of it okay?" I said still crying and walking towards where ever. I hear his footsteps so I suspect he's still following me. "(Y/N) okay! I promise like promise that I would never do it again!! Okay? I love you please I can't live without you you know that!" By his words I ran to him and hugged him even tho the rain is still falling hard. I kissed him and said "did you even mean that? are You sure? Ohmygosh" "Yes I promise babe! I never want to lose you ever again" "I love you Niall Horan and please never do this to me ever again. I swear to break up with you if you do it again! I love you so much." "Yes babe I love you too!" And we were kissing in the rain again.

~~~~
Woah!! This is too deep OMG haha. I had feels for this imagine. Trust me.

Comment vote and follow me Ill follow back!!!

-mkaelacrz