Imagine 31

This is just a special request from a friend of mine!! And I won't accept any other imagines of other person besides this :(( only Niall imagines sorry!! But I'm a real Directioner just dint want to ruin the imagine that was made for Niall only! Hopefully I would make a complete 1D imagine! "Hopefully"

(Kayla and Louis is BestFriends for now...)

A week ago,

Me and Louis have been best friends for 4 years now. It's our as we call it "BestFriends anniversary" is today! July 4th.

He invited me to his house which is like just a 2 minute walk from my house. I hurried to his house wanting more time to spend with him.

As I knocked 3 times at their door, finally it opened and it was Louis. "Hey, why did you open the door? You never do that right?" I asked because he never really answers the door for anyone.. As in literally anyone, I don't know why. Anyways "I know I know no ones in here all of them left." he said. We went in his room and I requested a thing we haven't been doing ever. I brought my bracelet maker pack and said "hey! Louis we never made friend ship bracelet and we've been friend for a long time! Can we make each other one? So that it could be a remembrance from us!!" I said excitedly. "Yeah! Sure" he said in a girly voice. I find it funny so I laughed.

At the end louis made me a bracelet that's color teal, with purple. And it has my name on it. In return I made Louis a blue and red bracket with his name on it to. We promised each other that no matter where we are well never forget each other, and it's a remembrancer of our friend ship. While saying those lines we were doing the pinky swear thing.

End of flashback.

Today when I was walking to Louis house I saw a girl with him. I never saw that Girl like ever, maybe she's a new neighbor or anything. So this is maybe why Louis hasn't called my for the past 2 days. I frowned and just decided to go back home.

I was kind of sad, mad and jealous. You know why jealous? Because I never ever told him that I have a crush on him, I never told him because ii felt like he never liked me back as more than friends, so I just kept it to my self and never spoke about it.

The next day, Louis texted me to meet him at the park and ask something really important. I quickly dressed up to a sweatshirt and black jeans. I walk down the street and while I was near the park I already saw Louis sitting by the swing and I say next to him. Even tho I was mad and yah.

L: "Hey, why haven't you been near me since the past 3 days?"
K: "I don't know, well maybe because I walked to your house last Saturday and saw you talking and laughing with this girl, and figured out the thing why you weren't even calling me or texting me the past 2 days!"
L: "I'm so sorr-"

Before he could even finish his sentence I cut him of by removing the bracket he made for me and I ran as fast as I could back to my house while at least my eyes being a bit watery, I hear him calling my name but I don't care anymore, he has a new friend so who am I to destroy their friendship? Right?

As soon as I reached my house, I went up straight to my room and locked the door, I was crying until I hear knocks from my door figuring it out it was Louis. "get out okay? I don't want to see you ever again." I said shouting "It's not what you think it is!! Please open the door" he said shouting back "I get it okay? Just get out please just please!" I yelled and got up to go to my bed and felt like sleeping while crying, I still heard knocking and I don't mind I just slept there, to make this stupid day past by.

This week I haven't even went out of my house, I stayed in and just spoke to my family. They asked me about what happened with Louis and I but I never answered them.

I heard the telephone ring and got up and answered it since all of my parents and sisters were doing stuff.

"Hello?" I answered heard the voice of Louis mom and she said "hey! Kayla can you please go to my sons room? He won't even eat or go out of the room since the day both I think you fought and I thinly hats the only thing that could make him answer." She sad and my heart dropped. "Oh okay mrs. Tomlinson Im really sorry I can go now thanks by the way." And I hung up.

I ran towards Louis' house ad I was nervous. I don't know why, but sure as chicken noodles I'm nervous (lol wth)

His mom opens the door for me and I thanked her. I ran towards Louis room and knocked while saying "Louis it's me Kayla can you please open the door?" He opened the door immediately and I saw his red and puffy eyes and his hair was really stuck everywhere.

I hugged him and he hugged back I said "hey! I'm sorry okay! I'm really really sorry!" I said crying "no Kayla I'm sorry It really wasn't the way you thought of me having a new best friend I'm sorry, she was one of my old friends and I was asking help for something and you weren't supposed to hear that."he said crying also and we pulled away from the hug and I said "what? Why am I not allowed to know it?" I said curiously "because...cuz...because ugh fine it was for you! Okay? I planned on taking you out! Your really beautiful and I never had the strength to tell you how I feel about you until I can't do it an asked help from Kamille! Ugh I'm sorry and if you don't feel the same it okay! I totally understand" he said as fast as he could and my heart was bearing fast and it fluttered because of the word he said to me.

Until I knew I crashed my lips unto his and kissed him passionately. I felt the same and never knew he felt the same way to. We pulled out of the kiss for a minute and he said "uhm? I think I was wrong of thinking that you don't liked me?" We laughed and he kissed me again.

After he got down on one knee and held out the bracket I made for him. Gosh I thought he was gonna propose for marriage or something. Haha.

He said "Kayla will you take me back now? As my ex best friend and my girlfriend now?" He winked and I said yes of course. We hugged and after that we always hang out and he introduced me to his other fried that i haven't made.

~~~~

Hey guys!! I wish you liked this especially to my friend Kayla!! Hope you liked it (I tried to make it long okay?)

I love this imagine so far!! And this has been the longest imagine ice made!! hope you really liked it Haha!!

This is a special imagine!! Hope you understand!!

PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS Pls continue to COMMET VOTE AND FOLLOW ME! It would mean a lot!

-mkaelacrz