Imagine 83 - for @NERDY-DIRECTIONER

Niall, my husband went to the army last month.. I remembered the events that happened I kept on crying because I don't want him to go. but he has too. It was one of the days I hated.

Today when I woke up, I ran to the bathroom and bowed down to the bowl. I released everything I ate yesterday night. My head hurt and I noticed that my period was late. Geez, what's happening.

I called Sam my best friend to come and stay with me for the day. "Sam I think I'm sick, I need you right now." I said urgently. "Okay okay! I'm up!" She said and I felt bad for waking her up.

When she got here for an hour she asked me what happened and what was wrong. I told her everything. Her jaw dropped when I told her that my period was late. "What why?" I asked panicking. "Hey, NAME I know this might sound weird and really fast, but NAME I think your pregnant." She said placing her hand on her chest. My eyes widened and I was about to cry but she stopped me from it. "Wait, don't cry yet okay? Lets go to the pharmacy and get pregnancy tests okay?" I nodded we dressed up and went straight to the pharmacy.

We got it and we went back to the house. I went straight to the washroom and did the test.

"Sam hella, frickin shoot, Sam help me, is it?" I said covering my eyes. When I opened it Sam was nodding. I don't know what to feel.

- 5 months later -

Niall was never given the chance to talk to me or his family in the phone. I mean no one was allowed to. Even tho your gonna say something really important they can't reach you. And that was really painful for everyone.

Especially me. I'm pregnant he doesn't even know. He's coming back in 2 years. I mean still 2 years our baby would be 1 or 2 by then. And he wouldn't be able to see his first steps or his first word or anything. I fell bad now. I realize that, that military thing really kept us away from each other. Now I have no idea how to tell him this. He wouldn't even be here to decide his or her name. Geez. My parents know his parents know my friends know, so basically everybody that I know, knows that i have a baby inside me, well technically speaking except him. That's just so sad. I don't even know what he would feel abut this. Everybody's happy for us actually.

- the day our baby would be born -

Se just so beautiful. She's a girl. And the name I names her was Christina Horan.

She's got his daddy's eyes and his daddy's hair color too. She got my entire face I mean we really look alike when I was younger.

- 2 years later (at the airport to meet Niall currently with Chrissy her nickname) -

"Chrissy, daddy's coming!" I said carrying her.

When I looked up I saw Niall. He saw me.

He walked towards me and looked into my eyes he hugged me lightly because i was carrying our baby, that he dint even know exists. He kissed my forehead and said "I missed you so much" "who's this lil' kid?" He asked touching her head. "Uhm Niall she's Chrissy, our daughter" I said tears were stopping to pop out of my eyes. "Our baby?" I nodded "we have a baby? Why are you crying?" He said wiping my tears away "I though you'd not accept this." I said and he reached for Chrissy to carry her. "What? Why wouldn't I? She's ours remember? I'm glad she's so beautiful like you. I don't expect any of this but I am thankful for everything." He said "I'm sorry I don't manage to let you know, you know because we can't right?" He nodded. Sam was at the very back and I looked at her direction. She winked and I mouthed "thank you" she walked away. "c'mon I missed you let's go home." I said mailing and intertwining our hands together and walking as a family. Finally were complete and his not mad or something.

~~~~
Hi you don't tell me your name!! But anyways here it is!! Hope you like it!! :) I tried my best to make it nice and long! Yay!! Comment and vote on what you think! Hope this what you wanted!!

Personal imagine? Comment or inbox me :) I would be glad to make it! Btw read my messages on my message board and pls write your comments their about my imagines it would mean a lot, If you flood my notifs I'd be super happy and read each one of it! :)

-mkaelacrz