Imagine 102 - for @jodiehoran1993

"Imagine, at this moment last week this time, we were at the altar saying our vows in front of everyone?" Niall said wrapping his other arm around me.

"Yes of course I'm glad your the man who I get to spend my entire life with." I whispered blushing.

"Lets make bacon eggs and pancakes?" He suggested since we dint eat breakfast yet. I nodded and stood up and we both went to the kitchen.

- 2 months later -

Niall invited me to a candle light dinner by the beach. We were on a vacation once again.

Later this night is I think the perfect timing so tell him a surprise he's been wanting to happen.

"Wine?" The waiter asked us. I shook my head saying no thanks, Niall raised a brow and he accepted some wine.

"Uhm babe, you love wine don't you?" He frowned.

"Yes I do, but there's this thing I've been wondering to tell you." I blushed breathing in and out. I know he would be happy about this. You can do this Jodie.

"Can we sit by the sand near the sea?" I held his hand and we walked to the shore.

"So what is it? This seems pretty serious" he asked sitting on the sand with me.

"Yes somehow it is. Niall were having.... a baby" I closed my eyes waiting for him to scream out loud.

And he did after a few seconds. "is this serious Jodie??" He asked jumping everywhere. I nodded and kissed his cheek "I love you. I love you. I love you so much Jodie!"

- 5 months later -

"Hey little buddy! I promise ill take care of you and mommy okay?" He caressed my belly which was pretty big right now.

I smiled and he kissed my belly then he pecked my lips.

" I love you" he said

"I love you" I replied.

~~~~
Hope this was okay Jodie!! Comment and vote on what you think okay?

(Omg I dint know that this imagine dint get posted :(( sorry guys this was like a week ago)
I've been slow updating lately sorry bout that! My exams are near so I might not be updating soon enough okay? Hope you understand!

Tysm guys for the reads!

-mkaelacrz