Imagine 93 - for @freya_grover

"Stop over reacting!" I shouted at him. He was being so sarcastic, so jealous and ugh everything matters to him.

"Me over reacting Freya? Oh please stop this stop it I am not over reacting can't you see right now I'm trying to protect you." I was confused protect me from what? From my friends. Uhm no.

"Protect me from what? Tell me? I was just with my friends a while ago then you came out of no where and grabbed my wrist? We were practically having a good time!" I yelled putting my hands up in the air. I ha tears trying to prick out my eyes, but I try to stop them. I would seem weak if I cry right now.

"From that guy! Wait Nathan! Yes him he hugged you like multiple times I was watching you. And he even kissed your cheek before you go!" He said sounding so desperate.

"What? What are you talking about Niall?" I said crying. I can't manage to hold it up again. Why was he even following me?

"Why are you even following me?" I said screaming at him really mad.

"I don't know I was bored I guess." He said sounding so calm.

"But why? Nathan was like a brother to me?? He was my closest friend. If your jealous Niall don't be. Theirs nothing to be jealous of" I said wiping my tears away.

"No I am not jealous, he's like a brother to you? Really?" He said raising his voice.

"Yes really! Why are we even fighting of such thing?" I said crying even more.

"I don't know with you!" He said raising his hands in the air and walked out I my door.

He left me crying here alone. He dint have to be jealous geez. Nathan was a close friend of mine. He's like a brother. Nothing more. I don't love him like I love Niall. I love Nathan like my other friends but with Niall it's a different called love. Why can't he user stand that?

The day has pass and Im exhausted. I changed my clothes and went straight to bed. Wondering what would happen to me and Niall.

I woke up to the sound of banging on my door with a mixture of my name being called.

I rubbed my eyes and opened my door. When I opened my eyes they were widened like so much. Balloons were every where and Niall was in my view.

He was wearing a navy blue t shirt and black jeans. his hands holding a "I'm sorry" board. I smiled and hugged him, and he hugged back "I'm so sorry for over reacting Freya. So sorry" handing me a Victoria secret bag and a rosé. I smiled.

"Look inside!" He said smiling "oh my gosh" I said my mouth dropping. Inside was a lotion, perfume of Victoria secret and a maroon dress. It was so nice. Perfect. "Niall this is so much. I love you" I said looking up to his eyes. "Don't worry, as long as your happy and hoping you for... You to forgive me maybe?" He said closing his eyes and opening it once more.

"Of course, just don't do that again okay? Trust me? I love you" I said cupping his face. "Thank you" he whispered and kissed my forehead.

"Now put all these on ill be waiting for you out here. He said "what?" I asked "were Going out, put the things i gave you, i bet you'll look very beautiful" he winked while smirking and I kissed his cheek and ran into my house and change as soon as possible.

~~~~
Hey Freya_grover!! I figure out your name would be Freya?? I forgot to ask you sorry ahah!! Hope this was alright! :) looking forward to your comment ad votes!! :)

Thanks for the incredible reads!! Whoooo!! :)))

-mkaelacrz