Imgine 81 - for @MarlouHoran_x

Today was just an ordinary day at Niall & I's flat. We were on the couch watching the Victoria Secret Runway 2014 (a/n okay i don't know the title of their show just this year, so please just bear with me) on the television.

"She's so pretty" I said playing with Niall's fingers while my head was on his lap. "but not as beautiful and pretty as you." Niall said poking my nose. I say up straight "thanks, but look shes saw flawless and her body has shape plus, shes so thin and muscular." I said sounding a bit sad and jealous.

"hey,hey, look its doesn't matter whether they are so "skinny" "curvy" or even "flawless" you know why? because your perfect to me. No matter what. that's what you really are and I accept you for who you really are." He said quoting the words and sounding so sweet. "Aww, Nialler, your so cute and sweet. Thank you anyways" I said kissing his cheek and now playing with his hair.

"You like what your doing?" He said raising a brow and smirking "whatever, I just love playing with your hair and your fingers." I said smiling. "We'll you know what I love?" He said poking my cheek. "What?" I asked "you." He replied leaving a peck on my lips. And smiling afterwards. "Your so cheeky and cute 'sometimes'" I said "sometimes?" He asked playfully glaring at me. "Yes sometimes" I held his hair one more time and I stood up and ran around the house.

"Ill catch you. Look out." He yelled. I was now upstairs and looking for a hiding place. I saw a post by the stairs and relaxed there for a bit. Where's Niall?

Out of nowhere "Boo!" I screamed and jumped out of my place, Niall wrapped his arms around my waist and said "gottcha!" and we were laughing.

He carried me bridal style back down to the living room. "You were so cute awhile ago when you screamed. You should have seen your self." He said pinching my cheeks. "I love you Marlou" he said kissing my forehead "I love you Niall" I said kissing his forehead back.

"Now can you make me pancakes? You know With banana, blueberries, strawberries and maple syrup?" I asked smiling. I glared at him and blinked my eyes. "No." I laid down beside me. "C'mon just 2 one for me and one for you." He said giving me a very very tight hug. "Okay okay" I said surrendering my hands in the air and laughing. "But only if! You do it with me?" I said putting my arms on my chest. "course! C'mon! I'm starvin'" and we raced to the kitchen, and made our pancakes.

We had a great day and spent the rest of the day sitting and laughing on the couch.

~~~~
Hi Marlou!! Hope this was what you wanted!! :) comment and vote on what you think?

For those who requested imagines, ease be patient with me :) I'm trying my best to make it nice! :)

Want a Personal imagine? Inbox me or comment below! :)

-mkaelacrz