Imagine 90 - for @isaofficial34

I'm crying here in the bus were we are heading to my university in 30 minutes. Niall, and I we had a fight yesterday about Long Distance Relationships. I can do it. But he gave up. I don't know what got into his mind, before we were satisfied ad agreed to visit each other, but yesterday was the nightmare that I was afraid that Niall would left me like my past boyfriends did, and he just continued the cycle.

I was wearing a hoddie he left in my house one time, it's smell was still him. I can feel him. I don't know why but I feel him. I leaned on the window and started sobbing again. My bestfriend Lilly was beside me and she never have up on comforting me. "Thanks lil," I whispered and huged her for a while.

"3 minutes and were leaving everybody" the driver said while I was reading my favorite novel, The fault in our stars. We were eating chocolates since we were bored.

The bus was already moving, I looked around to see if Niall was there, because I really felt he was coming but still no signs of Niall.

"ISA! ISA!" I heard banging on the widow beside me I looked at it and saw Niall! I panicked and at the same time I was happy. I was crying tears of joy and said "stop the bus!" I stood up and ran near the drivers seat. "We can't ms!" He said yelling at me "you have to! Stope the frickin bus" i held unto the hand break and pulled it with so much force. The door opened and I walked out.

I ran to Niall and hugged him tight. "I love you! I love you so much" I said crying on his shoulders "I love you. I'm so sorry I over reacted" he kissed the top of my head. the bus was still there. "He over here ms!" The bus driver yelled "go! Go! I'm just going to another one" I said and faced Niall back. "I'm glad you came, I'm wearing your hoodie!" I kissed his cheek and the bus went away. "Great, I have no ride going there, the other bus will leave in 5 days and school starts on the 3rd day" I rolled my eyes and continued to hug me. "No worries, ill take you there tomorrow." He winked and kissed my cheek. "Thank you. I'm so happy and I was frightened you'll leave me." I smiled and looked straight in his eyes. "Ill never leave you. Never. I love you too much to do that" he smiled and I led his hair. It was one of my favorite things to do to him. It was cute. "I missed you" I said still hugging him. "Me too, even tho we saw each other yesterday. I was crying last night you know?" He asked we never let go of each other. "Same, all I did was cry look at my face, I look horrible" I pointed out my eyes. "No, you beautiful to me" he said pecking my lips. "I love you" he mumbled through the kiss. "I love you" I replied back.

He held my hand and walked me to my car. When we got inside I grabbed my phone inside my pocket and texted Lilly, "hey Lilly I'm so sorry, did you see what happened? Ill be there tomorrow wait for me okay?" I pressed send and instant reply was texted to me "yes, geez the whole bus was "ooing" and cheering for you guys if you dint hear" I smiled while reading it and continued to text her showing Niall the part were in she said "the whole bus was ooing and he laughed and smiled back at me.

~~~~
Okay, i wrote this while walking around and buying stuff in this bug hardware store haha okay just saying! This is so cute i tell u guys, well for me it is! :) Hey isa!! This was what popped out of my mind, Haha hope you liked it :) comment and vote on what you think! :)

Hi guys! Sorry to say this but I might not be updating starting tomorrow till Thursday, because school started again from christmas break! So this is the last update for this week, but don't worry. Ill be updating on fridays - sundays! Starting this week :) So for those who requested and for those who will request please just be patient and inbox me for easier contact pls :) sorry :( ill make it up to you guys! Hope you understand :) pls comment your feedbacks :) it would be great.

Till Friday!

-mkaelacrz