Imagine 85 - for @taylorknight91

Niall (my boyfriend) invited me to play bowling with louis and Eleanor today afternoon.

12:30 and I was already ready and just waiting for Niall to pick me up anytime soon.i turned on the TV and got my phone to scroll into twitter to eat time.

It was almost one and someone was knocking on the door and I suspect it's Niall, so I grabbed my bag and phone in case it's him.

"Hey taylor, you look so beautiful" he kissed my cheek i blushed and thanked him. Even tho were together for almost 2 years i still get butterflies in my stomach or i sometimes even get nervous around him, i don't know why but he know anyways so it's okay. He walked me to his car and drove to the bowling alley.

"Ha! Another strike!" I yelled sticking out my tongue and cheered for me and El we were a team and so was louis and Niall. "Huh, if I get all the bowling pins down you give me a kiss and if I don't you still give me one. Okay?" He smirk I rolled my eyes laughing saying "whatever, just let us win" I winked and they all laughed.

"Who's up for pizza?" At the end they still won well whatever. "Me!" We all yelled in chorus. We all sat in a round table. Me and Niall on the other side and louis and El on the other side.

"So taylor, how's Niall as a guy, I mean a boyfriend to you?" El said smiling at Niall and Niall winked at me. "Uhm well he's okay. Joking! He's like the best man ever in the whole word. He's actually my everything. He makes me smile when im down, laugh when I cry and he just cares a lot about me, as much as I care about him. I love him and he's the most beautiful person in the whole world. What else could I ask for?" I said smiling and looking at Niall's eyes. "Awww so sweet." Taylor said touching my hand and after hugging Louis. "I love you." Niall whispered and kissing me near my forehead.

"Thanks for today louis and el" I yelled and waves my hand to them. we walked back to back with them. Harry's car was parked at the other side and Niall was at the opposite side.

"Hey awhile ago did you mean that?" Niall said when we were settled inside his car. "Of course silly! Why would I say that if it was a lie?" I laughed and after a second he smashed his lips unto mine and smiled in the kiss. "I love you taylor so much" "I love you too"

~~~~
Hey taylor hope this went well!! I don't know what you wanted you said anything an this just popped out of my head in minutes! Comment and vote on what you think! Okay?

•QOTD•
Can you guys make my imagine to 70k-80k reads real soon??

•AOTD•
Its not bad to dream right? My hopes are up!! pls pls pls ily all!!

THANK YOU FOR THE 67 reads!! :))

-mkaelacrz