Imagine 51

I had work at the cafe today, as a waiter. Rode my bike and went straight to my work.

I was just in time and I went straight to my first table for the day.

"Sir may I get your order?" I said to the hot looking guy in front of me. "Uhm yeah, can I get hot chocolate and a donut." He said looking up to me. His eyes were like as blue as the ocean, and his hair was like a perfected quiff or something. I lost out of my mind. Until I realize he was waving at me. "Uhm sorry sir may you repeat the order?" I said and my cheeks were Heating up and I think it's a bit visible now. He said his order one more time and I rushed to where I can get his order.

He is so cute I swear. When I got his order I put it to the tray and walked back up to him.

"Here's your hot chocolate and you doughnut sir! May I have the payment?" And he reached out for his wallet and paid me. "Thank you at have a good day!" He winked at me and I blushed again. I dot know why he did but I dint care. An when I went back to the cashier place I unfolded the cash and put it to the box but I realized there was a piece of paper.

It says: "hey beautiful I think it would be great if you'd call me?" And his number with hi name, Niall.

~~~~

Is cheeky I know. :( not really one of my good imagines but anyways haha! Sorry for slow updates :(

Vote comment and pls follow me! It would mean a lot!! Thanks!

-mkaelacrz