Imagine 25

Today was a Saturday in the morning about 9:00am I'm going to the gym to work out today. Haha I work out and I'm on the way on having abs!! I'm proud yes.

I drove tho the gym got my iPod ad earphones plugged it in my ears and dressed in cycling shorts with a shirt that's used for working out.

First I went to the barbels the one that I can only carry next is the one that you have to pull this Long thing I forgot what's it called ad the one where you run to.

It was time to improve my flexibility. Got a yoga mat and place it a t the floor in sweating hard right now.

My exercise goes like this

leg lifts for 20 times
Curl ups 25 times
Push up for 30 times suddenly

For my twenty eighth count of push ups my eyes was suddenly covered and I dropped my hand removing this hand from my eyes "hey get off me" I said when the persons hand is off me I faced him or her and said "hey y-" I laughed "Niall seriously with the boys why are you here?" Louis suddenly said while showing me their sorts clothes "(y/n) duh!! To work out with you!"

"Wait what? Seriously you never even do his only Liam!! Nad harry I guess? Haha" I said laughing

This day will be so fun I thinked sarcastically.

~~~~

Haha popped out of my mind.

Comment, vote and FOLLOW ME!! Thanks

•QOTD•
What's your favorite album of One Direction?
•AOTD•
They are all AMAZING! but take me home is my fav out of the 3!

-mkaelacrz