Imagine 100

follow my twitter account @damnhoranfeels to keep up with me ill update you there :)

Niall and I have been together for 5 months. Everyday I know our relationship is getting more deeper and more intimate.

I dressed in my uniform to school. Niall was still a sleep and I sat down and he opened his eyes.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"No. I have migraine" he frowned and held his head with both hands.

"C'mon, get up take these pills, you'll feel better." I told him getting the pills.

"Thanks" he whispered and lay down back to bed. I grabbed the sleeping mask and put it on his eyes. I massaged his head gently for a couple of minutes.

"Ill be back at the afternoon, after I take my exam. Sleep tight" I whispered and kissed his lips while he replied.

"You have exam? Goodluck" he smiled and went back to sleeping.

~after the exam~

When I opened the door my heart dropped, I couldn't speak or even move.

Niall's POV

I heard the door open. It's (y/n).

She sits on the bed and gently massages my head. after her massaging me she hugged me and I hugged back. Why isn't she talking? Maybe she's just tired.

After a while I heard a creak from the door open. When I removed the mask not wanting to open my eyes but I have to. It's not (y/n) it's Pam. What the hell? As I looked into the door (y/n) was there forcing tears not to come out.

I looked back at Pam then (y/n). She got a picture of us and she smashed it to the floor. I got up and called for her name. She left.

Pam forced me to not follow her. But I have to I love her and I don't like Pam. "Pam stop, please" I told her with hateful eyes and ran for the girl who always makes my days.

I called for her multiple eyes she does not pick up. I ran to the park bench where we always stay. Gasping for breathe, she isn't there.

Even if my head was pounding hard i still went to all the possible places she could go but I couldn't find her. Her BestFriends house and the cafe. Where could she be.

I went back to our dorm and Pam left without any explanation. Damn I hate her. I hope she gets- ugh nevermind.

This wouldn't happen I removed that mask from my face. My heart is broken only she can fix it.

I cried and cried until I could sleep and until my head hurts a lot more.

~2 days later~

(Y/n) POV

I miss him. I dint even give him the chance to explain. How stupid.

I should go back to the dorm and see if he's there.

When I opened the door with my key, no ones there. But his things were still there.

I wondered where he is, it's a Sunday today, so no school.

I went to the park bench, where we always stay. It's our thing. Maybe he's there. I don't know where to find him anymore if he's not there.

Ill loose hope, ill regret everything I've done.

As I was walking to the park, the bench had a person sitting on it.

It's Niall.

"Hey" I tapped his shoulder holding a picture of us.

He looked back and jumped out of the chair.

"(Y/n) I missed you so much." He said

"Me too. I know don't say I'm stupid because I know to my self that I am, I was so pissed because of how I saw you and Pam. I don't notice that you never took of that sleeping mask and jumped into conclusions. She's dead if I saw her. Why would she do that?" I hugged him and cried in his shoulders.

"She wants you to get pissed as remember she like me? But she'll never be mine cuz I have you." I said wiping my tears.

"I'm really sorry Niall. I love you" I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"I'm sorry to (y/n) for everything. I love you more" and we hugged what like seemed forever.

"Ill make it up to you" I said sitting down holding his hand and resting my head on his shoulder.

"Same." He whispered.

He removed his beanie and put it on me. "This looks cuter when you have it" he smiled and pinched my cheeks.

~~~~
THIS IS JUST CUTE AND PERF!! 100th IMAGINE! :) yay! I got this idea for a Thailand movie that I just watched :) haha hope you love it as much as I do!! :) comment and vote please! Btw, I tried to make it long tho :)

Hope my imagines get 100k before I update for the imagine requests!! :) thank you guys!! :)

•QOTD•
How was my surprise update? And my 100th imagine?!

•AOTD•
Comment your answers below! :)

-mkaelacrz