Imagine 44

Niall's POV

"Princess..." I said curiously because (y/n) kept on moving. "Sorry Niall, my head hurts so bad" she said in pain. I hugged her and whispered. "Let me get some pain killers, okay?" She nodded and I left the room.

Not wanting to spill water on the floor I hurried back to our room and before i hand her the medicine i turned on our small lamp. handed (y/n) the water and medicine.

"C'mere" I said patting down the spot on my lap with pillow, she obliged. "Can I hold your hand Niall?" She said quietly enough for me to hear her. Despite of her in pain she still really looks beautiful. "Yeah sure." I held her hand and said "hey you know even when your in pain, you still manage to be so beautiful.how do you even do that?" I said and she smiled. For the first time with her terrible head ache. "I love making you smile." She smiled again. "You know they say it helps if your holding someone's hand and squeeze them if you feel pain. Try it would ya?" I said and she nodded saying "I might hurt you?" "I know you won't I'm stronger than you may I add?" I playfully said and she let our a small laugh. "Come on squeeze it" as se squeezes it I flinched because I thought I'd felt pain but there's none. HEr touch is soft with mine and it feels great. "Do you want me to stay up with you?" I asked sweetly. "Nope go to rest. I'm okay, thank you Niall and I love you beyond of where even you can imagine. I don't know what would happen if your not here with me." She smiled and I returned the smile. I adjusted her to my arms and wrapped my arms with hers.

We were cuddled up together she looks so pretty. Ugh. I lean forward and kissed her forehead lightly. "Good night babe, i love you Get well soon." And I smiled with her sleeping in my arms I felt safe with her.

~~~~

I LOVE THIS V MUCH!! Very cute and sweet!! Asdfghjklqwer.

Almost 3.26k reads!! OMGGGG yaassss thank you guys so much!!! Vote comment and it would be nice if you would follow me!