Imagine 113

today.

"What's your name?" the guy that I bumped into accidentally because I was looking through my phone asked.

"uhmmm, Mikee" I smiled and he introduced his name too.

"Cute name, Im Niall. nice meeting you" I smiled and said my apologies again.

as I was about to walk back and continue going to where I was supposed to be. at my sisters violin school to fetch her. I heard someone calling my name.

"Mikee! the cute name! wait!" I looks back and saw it was Niall.

"Can I get your phone number?" I blushed and said "sure, uhm. Gue me your phone lets switch" he handed me the phone and we parted ways.

2 years later.

I don't know how special we are with each other until that day. I still remember it vividly. Niall was my boyfriend for almost a year and half.

he was perfect. he gave me everything a boyfriend gives his girlfriend. And he's been there through my ups and downs. he was the best.

we were having a picnic. he brought some food, I was twine who brought our drinks and the mat.

"c'mon open your mouth and try to catch and eat the grape!!" Niall was forcing me to do this since the past 5 minutes.

"Niall your going to have my dress dirty if I don't catch it with this" I pointed out my mouth. I was wearing a white with flower prints dress and If i don't catch the stupid grape juice "might" splatter on me. Well technically it was a stupid excuse, I really would not want to be embarrassed. Haha.

"Fine, just one. But one condition ill do it to you first if you catch the grape then I'm willing to take the challenge too." I said smirking at him.

"okay sure!" He said laughing.

"3,2,1" I threw the grape and surprisingly he caught it. "Oh great" I muttered. I accepted the challenge because I thought he wouldn't e able to catch it.

"Your next!!!" He said winking at me.

"Whatever" I said and prepared my self. He laughed and so did I.

"1,2,3" he counted and I missed the grape, well that was expectable.

"see I suck" I pouted and he just laughed.

After a few minutes Niall decided to lean on a tree and he patented his hands on his legs signaling for me to lie down, my head on his.

I close my eyes and felt his gentle and warm touch on my cheek, I opened it once again and raised my cheek.

"What?" I asked smiling.

"What what?" he teased.

"you know what I'm talking about" I glared at him.

"nothing, I just I can't imagine, that day I first meet you I knew you'd be a great friend but I never knew you'd be the girl of my dreams. because you know I never expected you to put up with my shits. your the most beautiful and breath taking girl I've ever seen, don't doubt that. Your mine, my princess always remember that. I love you okay?" He was looking at the clouds then on my eyes.

I was tearing up a bit he wiped me and I slowly leaned and kissed him hard.

"okay." (tfios haha joke i just had too) I smiled and cupped his cheeks. "I love you more always"

"Why do you make me cry all the time?" I asked him leaning my head on his shoulder while sitting by his side.

"I don't know, maybe it's my specialty." He winked and hugged me tight.

~~~~
IM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR A FREAKIN LONG TIME FORGIVE ME :(((

This issue wt the twitter fight (zayn, naught boy and louis) IS SO UNBEARABLE WHATS HAPPENING ITS SO CRAZY JUST HOW FAST THE DAY CHANGES (see why I did there ;)

I hope this was okay,, get this to 40-45 votes and ill update the next chapter this time your requests!!

PLEASE HELP ME GAIN READERS AND FOLLOWERS HERE ON WATTAD (mkaelacrz) AND ON TWITTER (@damnhoranfeels) tweet me your feedback a or if you need a friend I'm here!! PLEASE THANKS x

-mkaelacrz