Imagine 33

I called Ashlley, my daughter. I was watching this show and they were doing still the throwback movies 7 years before. It was best song ever playing and I wanted Ashlley to see his father and her uncles! It was cute "yes mom?" He said sitting on the couch beside me "that's your daddy!! With Their band those are your uncles too!!" I cheered and she said "they were really good huh?" "very."

After the music video was played Ashlley grabbed my phone and asked if she could call Niall. I nodded and she looked for Niall in my contacts. 'Put it in loudspeaker' I mouthed to her.

"Daddy!! I saw you and uncles in the TV it was playing Best song ever!! You's bands music video I guess that was really back then!! You were really good!" She said cheerfully "really?? I'm glad you saw it that was my really handsome face before" Niall chuckled "your still handsome daddy!!" Ashlley said and I smiled. "Okay bye ash I gotta go! The band is calling me."

And by the band? One direction they're still together after 7 they emerge stronger as a band.

~~~~

This is not very good!! Ad its very very short sorry!! Haha I just wish 1D would really last that long!! Haha lol.

Comment vote and continue following me pls! Pls pls!!

-mkaelacrz