Imagine 84 - for @AnnieSweetPaynez16

I hate being myself in school. A geek and a really shy type girl. An I was new at this school.

Hannah, Lara and May these three mean and popular girls always pick on me. They throw stuff at me and I can't do anything about it. They're popular and I'm not. They're pretty and so how I'm not. I wish I could just change someday.

Today we had Physical Education our 4th period. I went to the girls locker room and changed into my outfit.
I decided to remove my glasses since I can see but a bit blurry, and it may get destroyed.

I went straight to the bleachers and as I was walking, I heard someone shout my name but I don't bother to look, because duh it just might be the "mean girls" and they'd just make dun of me.

"Annie!" Another one yelled and I still don't look back. "Annie!" Ten I felt a sharp pain at the back of my head. A volley ball was hit on me and it really hurt that I fell to the ground holding my head and almost crying.

I have to stand up now. I have to. "Annie?" I heard someone say I managed to look up because his voice seemed so calm and new to me. Niall. How'd he even knew my name? im not popular I'm just new and Niall he's like really popular and a lot of girls like him. that's why I know him.

Oh shoot he's gonna talk to me, he's so cute geez. "Niall, uhm hey" I smiled and wiped my tears. "Hey, why are you crying?" He asked "uhm you know Hannah, Lara and may the mean girls they'd pick on me everyday and now they threw a volley ball at the back on my head it really hurts and I'm a bit dizzy right now." I said holding back my head. "C'mon ill bring you to the clinic." He said grabbing me and putting my arms around his neck. I blushed on how he was so caring and sweet. I looked at the back and the 3 girls were rolling they're eyes, why? Because they also like Niall and Niall was helping me and not them. "Thanks" I smiled and he nodded saying "no problemo! Just for you" I blushed even more and trying not to be caught. We excused ourselves from class and our coach allowed us.

While we were walking going to the clinic I was catching states from him. And when I look in some times he was looking back at me and it seemed really awkward.

We're in the clinic and I explained everything to the nurse, but no name dropping. She handed me ice and asked me to sit for a while.

"Hey Niall thanks for this." He smiled "you know, you just can't let them do that to you. You don't deserve that I mean no one does. Ill just tell them later I stop okay? Because your a beautiful girl and beautiful girls aren't supposed to be treated like that." I blushed. "Thanks Niall dint tell them it's okay and i really am not that beautiful." I asked looking down. He grabbed my chin saying "hey I know your not fine at all, I should tell them, and most of all why don't you believe that your beautiful who ever said that to you?" "Them" I said referring to the mean girls. "Your beautiful no matter what okay?" He said kissing my cheek "never forget that" I nodded blushing and we walked back to class.

After class I was about to enter the girls locker room until Niall called out for me. "Hey wanna go out sometime?" I blushed and smiled.

~~~~
Hey Annie! Hope you like it! True to make it interesting as possible! :) comment and vote on what you think.

Read my past (a/n) if you would want a personal imagine like this :)

-mkaelacrz