1

LOOK HOW CUTE OUR BABIES LOOK

PLEASE DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT, SENDING YOU LOVE!

As early morning came, A loud bang on the door woke you up alerting you it was time to get up. You jumped being startled by the noise and hit your head on the bunk above you. FUCK THAT SHIT HURT.  As you rolled out of bed you went towards the mirror to examine yourself, GIRL DID YOU GET YOUR ASS DRAG OR SOMETHING you thought as you saw your face smeared with makeup all over, making you look like a raccoon. As you ran to beat your face with your daily makeup routine, you hear your roommate starting to wake up. "EWW AN ABNORMAL!!!" said Sasha staring at you with a horrid face. You shot her a glare "FUCK YOU BITCH!". Sasha laughed and went to the bathroom to get ready too. 

She came out as she was putting her hair up 

"Y/N, don't you ever get tired of putting that shit on your face all the time?" 

"Sasha, don't you ever get tired of eating?"

"No..."

"Then that's your answer"

As you were about to apply your eyeliner, Sasha stood behind you and studied your face and smiled. '' You know....if you didn't always apply that eyeliner of yours, you'd look sweet and innocent instead of looking like a bitch". You looked at her from the reflection of the mirror and smirked as you started applying your wing, "Either way, even if I didn't, My resting bitch face will make up for it". Sasha laughed, "Your right, but you get along with almost everyone and that face soon disappears, Sometimes it scares me because you tend to match up everyones energy" You smiled,"They get the energy they give me, If you finna be a bitch, best believe I'm finna be one back and if your nice well there's no reason for me not to be nice back" 

You got up and reached for your straps and sat along side Sasha as both of you started putting them on. You were both laughing talking about yesterdays events. Sasha and you were out drinking the night before with Connie, Jean and the rest of the gang because it was Connie's birthday. You guys were turning red and out of breathe when you remembered Connie needed to pee really badly and was looking for a bathroom. Sadly, he didn't find one in time and peed himself, staining the white uniform pants making everyone stare and laugh at him. He had to do the walk of shame all the way back to HQ. Halfway towards HQ, You felt so bad you removed your sweater and gave it to him. Connie smiled and burped, "Seeeee...This is why your my favorite". You laughed and smacked him in the back of the head "Your bald ass head is cold af". He turned around with anger in his eyes, "I WILL GLADLY YANK YOUR LASHES!!!" You smirked and step forward, "Connie, I would love to see your mutant ass try and touch m-", before you could finish, Connie reached towards you and you made a run towards Jean. 

''JEAN! JEAN! HELP ME THERE'S A MUTANT TRYING TO GRAB ME"

Jean turned around and saw as connie chased you down the street. Jean ran and put you behind him "Don't worry love, I'll protect you from this ape!". Connie was furious as he heard the word Ape and charged at Jean who led him near a pile of horse shit and made him slip into it. You gasped and ran to help Connie up, ''CONNIE IM SO SORRY I DIDN'T KNOW HE WAS GO-" BOOM! Connie had grabbed you and dragged you in, almost face planting inside. You were furious, you reeked worse than a toilet. You were gagging, vomit threatening to leave your mouth from how bad it smelt. Connie just laughed and you turned around and started choking him as everyone else laughed at the both of you. Connie got up and helped you up, you sighed and hugged him. ''Happy Birthday you Goof".

NO LEVI.....YET