47

"Can you read that back to me darling?" said one of the MP officials to you.

You rolled your eyes at his comment and read back to the table what the earlier statement was.

With that the counsel decided it was best to take a break before continuing on and making any final decisions. 

Pixis rose from his chair and walked with you outside for a breather. As you walked with him outside, Pixis asked if you could take over for him, growing bored of the situation. Both of you attended these type of meetings countless of times to know what the end result was going to be.

"Fine leave me all alone with the pigs why don't you"

He laughed at your comment. He removed his red sash and placed it on you, 

"You know what to do Commander L/N" 

"Yeah, Yeah, Yeah. Go take your nap old man" you said in an annoyed tone.

Pixis hurried and ran out of your sight knowing well that you could back out at any time.

You turned on your heel to head back inside only to be meet with three figures in front of you.

"Commander L/N" greeted Erwin.

"I'm not a commander, simply substituting" you replied in a bored tone.

Hange couldn't hold it anymore and threw her arms around you. Your arms were about to wrap around Hange's waist, but you quickly stopped yourself. Instead you place your hands on her waist and lightly pushed her off of you.

Hange felt hurt as she was pushed away from her friend. Instead you stuck out your hand and shook hers as a way to greet her.

"Again, very nice to see you Section Leader Hange"

"uh. you too Y/N" She said in a whisper.

"We look forward to hearing Garrison's statements and comments" said Erwin.

Your head snap towards him in confusion and for a second you broke out of character,

"Has Pixis not spoken yet?" you asked in sort of a serious yet worried tone.

"No" replied Levi bluntly trying to catch your attention.

You looked at him with a blank face, more worried about having to speak instead of Levi being in front of you.

"Fuck" you whispered under your breathe.

"What's the problem L/N" Levi said, his eyes glistened as he took you in. He had missed you so much and he was finally happy to have you in front of him again.

"Nothing Captain Levi" you said blinking yourself away from your thoughts.

When your eyes finally meet Levi's you felt the butterflies kicking in. You had missed him so much. You felt a faint ghost smile tugging at your lips as your eyes began to glaze.

Levi's eyes quickly averted to your lips, catching the faint smile. A small smile made a way to his face happy to see you were still somewhere in there.

You quickly took notice and shook your head to Levi. Your eyes went back to look at the three Survey officials. Your lips quivered as you set a small smile on your face to display to the three of them.

"It was very good to see you three. I genuinely hope today's meeting is on your side. Please note that Pixis and the Garrison regiment are on your side. Now if you'll excuse me, I must head back inside"

"And it was a pleasure seeing you again L/N, The Survey regiment sends their greetings" replied Erwin.

Your eyes widen as you heard his words. A image of the three stooges pulled up in your head. You quickly averted your gaze down to the ground and nodded as you walked past by them and headed inside.