45

You awoke late night. It was still dark outside as the sun was still asleep. You let out a sigh as you realized it was time. You tried to sit up but you felt the heavy weight of Levi on top of you. His head rested on your chest as his arms were wrapped around your waist. You could still see the almost faded tear stained cheeks.

You slowly unwrapped his arms and lifted his head gently as you slid off the bed. You quietly got dressed and headed towards the door. You turned back to look at Levi once more, biting your lip as you pleaded yourself not to start crying. You turned the knob and exited his room. 

You opened the door to Jean, Connie and Sasha's room. Sasha had not yet moved back to your room, too lazy to move her stuff back. You smiled knowing she was going to end up staying with them a little while more after this. You walked up to each bunk and placed a kiss on each one of your stooges. As you stood by Jean you couldn't help, but feel guilty for leaving. You slipped a note underneath his pillow and with that departed the room.

You were going to visit Hange's, but knowing her well. She was probably up doing another all-nighter and knew she was going to start questioning you. Instead you mentally said your good bye.

Last stop was Erwin. You slowly opened the door to his office. Your eyes widen as you see him sleeping on his desk. His head laying on his folded arms. As you approached his sleeping figure, you spotted the photo of you, Hange and Erwin. A slow smile spread as you revisited that night. You can remember Hange's excitement when she won her award for MVP, her great big speech in which she spoke so fast no one really understood her. The way Erwin's eyes lit up as he was called up to accept an award as well, followed by Levi who looked back at you confused and shocked.

You couldn't help but let a few tears slip away. You placed the photo back down and kissed Erwin lightly on the cheek.

"Please don't over work yourself Commander" you whispered. 

With that you had said your final goodbye. Feeling satisfied, you made your way back to your room to pack.

---

Walking back from your horse to your room was a hassle as you had to tip toe each time. At last you had manage to get all your stuff packed and you were starting to take the last of your things to your horse.

The sky outside was now a light gloomy grey color, you could tell it was early dawn. There was a fog and you can feel the air's wetness. You let out a sigh as you headed in for the last thing.

As you picked up the box from your bedroom floor, you stared at the now empty room. It definitely gave a sad aura. You shook it off and turned to the door only to meet his eyes.

His eyes scanned your face before he scanned the box and your room. He closed the door.

"What are you doing Y/N?" his voice softly spoke almost cracking.

You thought of a lie, but Levi knew you too well to fall for it so you could do nothing but look down at the box. Levi felt hurt, scared, angry and confused by your actions. He had no choice, but to get his answer from you wether if he had to play the bad guy.

"Cadet L/N, what are you doing" he asked once again this time, his stern voice came In.

You haven't heard his stern voice in so long it almost startled you. Your lips trembled but you still managed to speak.

"Forgive me, but this is confidential" you said as you tried to lightly scoot past him to open the door.

Levi yanked the box away from your grasp and threw it across the room, your things spilled and shattered everywhere. Your eyes widen in horror. You turned to find Levi in his expressionless face. He was not having it.