21

You laid on the floor along with Connie and Sasha with your feet up dangling in the air as you were all decorating posters and banners for the Survey day, thinking the fancy ones just looked plain boring. You were all having a good time laughing and talking contently while you stressed out in your head. The Survey Appreciation Day was only a few weeks away and you weren't even half way done with your planning. You really wanted it to be grand, for it to be an unforgettable day for everyone. A day just full of happiness and not a care in the world. You turned to check on your friends progress and see them sleeping on top of each other. You laughed at the sight, you placed a blanket and left them there in the mess hall, a revenge for when they purposely blew glitter on you and you had to deal with it on you for a whole week. You shook your head as you recalled when Levi had called you out for not being "properly" presentable because you had specks of red glitter on you. As you looked up you see Levi knocking on your door, SPEAK OF THE DEVIL. You saw him knock once more.

"She's asleep Captain"

He jumped a bit startled by you, "Is she?"

"How can I help you sir?"

"It's just one of those nights, I guess" he sighed. He was always embarrassed when he came looking for you. He would also always have a puffy face indicating he was crying, but today it looked more as if he had anger.

You scanned his face before you walked besides him and entered your room to drop off your stuff.

"No"

"NO?"

"No, it's not one of those nights...something else definitely left you really upset"

"Are you coming or not?!" he huffed

"Geez don't need to get your panties in a twist" you said as you headed back out and followed him to his office.

Entering his room, you sat and laid back on the couch as you patted your lap. You knew he just needed to talk to get some of his frustration off his chest. Levi rolled his eyes, "I'm not your fucking lap dog". You gave him the "are you serious" look. He plopped down and laid his head on your lap as you began to caress his hair like last time.

"Alright Ackerman tell your therapist what's wrong"

Levi just looked up to the ceiling and started explaining the new information he received. As you took in the new information you tried your best not to react to anything or make a big deal. You simply nodded as he went on to explain.

"I see, but how does this make you feel. What is it that's really hurting you out of all this?"

Silence. Levi didn't know how to respond. He knew what he felt, but he felt his throat close off every time he tried to confess his feelings. He looked up at you. You smiled at him, nodding your head as an encouragement for him to contiue. Why was he afraid to tell you? He had already cried to you various of times. You knew the pain he felt, but yet he felt as if he explained it to you, you would simply laugh at him. Maybe he was afraid the reputation he has was going to burn down, and you would treat him without respect. Levi felt a flick on his forehead interrupting his thoughts.

"Mr. Ackerman your staring at me like a serial killer" you laughed lightly

".....That's exactly how I feel" He whispered

"...Like a serial Killer?"

"Yes"

"In which part?"

"In the theory"

"So you feel guilty"

Ding Ding Ding. For an annoying chick you had managed to figure it out quite easily he thought. He sat up and nodded.

"Levi there's nothing to feel guilty about , you are simply doing your job and protecting humanity"

"No, I'm killing off humanity"

"No you're not Levi" you said as you cupped his cheeks and looked at him straight in his cold eyes. His eyes started to water, and slowly a tear dropped on his cheek. You smiled at him, proud that he was finally able to share his feelings in some type of way. You wiped away his tear with your thumb and you pulled him into a hug.

"Levi your a hero for these people, They admire you and the amazing work you've done for all of them"

You pushed his chin upward so he'd look at you. You looked him straight in the eyes and gave him smile.

"We all respect you greatly Captain. More than you can imagine" 

Levi felt butterflies listening to your words. They sounded so sincere. It was just what he needed to hear.

"P-Please..." he whispered staring you straight in the eyes.

You just sat there confused, but you kept your smile on.

"Please?"

"Please help me...take the stress away"

"Well that's what I'm here for Levi"

Not a second after hearing your respond Levi pressed his lips on you. You quickly backed away.

"Oh..."

"I'm sorry Y/N" he said looking down, now embarrassed at what he's done.

You just sat there shocked, you didn't know he meant it like that.

I HOPE YOUR ENJOYING THE STORY SO FAR!!!!

PLEASE DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT <3