2

LOOK AT THIS FINE ASS MAN, GOODBYE

You and Sasha arrived to the dinning hall. Grabbing a tray of "food" and sat down as your table soon was packed of your teammates and friends. Jean sat down next to you and squished your mouth. making you pout like a fish, "Good morning my stinky" You rolled your eyes and smirked, grabbed Jean by the collar "WHY GOOD MORNING HORSE FACE" saying it loud enough for the table to hear. The table erupted into laughter as Jean got red from embarrassment and held his hands up as a sign of backing down. 

As the table continued, Armin brought a new conversaion to the table.

 "Are you guys nervous about meeting them?!"

Armin was referring to meeting the captains of the teams and of course the one and only Erwin Smith. The whole table went quiet and there were nods almost all around the table. You can see almost everyone started to get nervous realizing that at any second they can bust through that  door and the whole atmosphere will change. You shook off your own nervousness and smiled, "We should be looking foward to this with excitement you guys! Look how far we've gotten". Jean scoffed. "Easy for you to say, your top rank out of all of us here". You slowly turned to Jean with a straight face and slowly smiled at him creepily. You grabbed him by the ear. "Jean Darling, be quiet before I knock you out myself, I'm just trying to lighten the mood". The whole table smiled and laughed as you and Jean went back and forth threatening each other, breaking the strong nervous tension that was in the air earlier. Sasha took this opportunity to grab both Jeans and your plate and scruff them down quickly. You and Jean stared at her with death glares as she smiled nervously, "I thought you guys weren't hungry anymore, so I uh... decided to finish them for you" 

Just before you and Jean can pounce on Sasha, she moved out the way and drops her entire  coffee drink on your shirt. You looked down and saw a big light brown stain on your white shirt. SHIT.  You grabbed napkins and started scrubbing your shirt hoping the stain would fade away, but it didn't. You were gonna get up and go change your shirt, but your stomach rumbled in hunger. You decided to take some food with you. You got up and excused yourself, you grabbed some bread and headed towards your room. You took a big bite and stared out the windows as you walked to your room, thinking how you can get back at Sasha. You were so distracted, you bumped into someone rather harshly and came crashing down on the floor. You groaned and sat up not paying attention to who was in front of you, rather you stared at the poor bread you were gonna eat that was now on the floor. "My breaddddd" you said with a little whin. You looked up to see who was responsible for this tragedy and your mouth dropped.

ERWIN FUCKEN SMITH IS STANDING RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU

Erwin looked at you with his big blue eyes and smiled. He offered his hand and you gladly took it shyly. You thanked him.

"What's your name young cadet?"

"I-I'm Y/N L/N its a pleasure to meet you sir" you bowed

"HAHAH no need for that, I must say I do apologize for dropping your precious bread since it looks so dearly to you"

"OH it's not like that!" you said flushing red realizing he had heard you whine about your bread.

Erwin laughed and patted your back, which helped relax your tense body. Erwin then turned his attention to a short man, you didn't realize was there with him. He had cold eyes and stared at you with disgust. Erwin nudged him to introduce himself,  the short man with black raven hair glared, "I don't associate with those who dirty themselves and eat like pigs" he said as he stared at the stain on your shirt. You followed his eyes and widen them, "OH, THIS! UH NO MY FRIEND ACCIDENTALLY SPILLED HER DRINK ON ME, I WAS GOING TO CHANGE RIGHT NOW". You were so embarrassed this was the way you made your first impression. 

"Tch. I didn't ask for an excuse did I?"

Who did this short man think he was. God? Erwin Smith? nah his little attitude was not flying with you.

"Im sorry....BUT WHO TF R U TALKING TO LIKE THAT HUH" you spat.

The short man got furious and was about to yank you by your hair when Erwin got in between both of you. He chuckled nervously and pushed him back. 

"Now now, forgive him L/N, he has anger issues" he turns and faces the little man 

"Maybe we could have avoided this if you introduced yourself like I asked eh Levi?"

SO THIS MIDGETS NAME IS LEVI....WAIT? LEVI LIKE LEVI ACKERMAN?! AS IN HUMANITIES STRONGEST SOLDIER?!

You eyed him. HES SO SHORT FOR HUMANITIES STRONGEST SOLDIER

Levi stood his ground and looked outside.

"Im Captain Levi Ackerman" he said coldly. He turned around and started walking away.

You simply stood there and shrugged it off, WHATEVER

You turned your attention back to Erwin who sighed and shook his head.

"Im sorry, but we have to go. Hope to see you soon cadet L/N" and with that he left.

You smiled as you waved good bye, mentally cursing yourself for not saluting in the first place. With that you sighed, picked up the bread and headed to your room to go change your shirt that was starting to have a stronger coffee smell. WHAT AN IDIOT