56

Hearing voices of aid, you averted your wet eyes as you see soldiers approaching at a fast pace looking for any survivors. 

You looked down at Erwin's body, hoping to see if anyone will check on him since you didn't have the guts to pull him up to see his lifeless face. As you looked down below, you see Levi as he stood frozen looking at the dangled body. His eyes look sunken, dark and mute. His hair casted down on his face.

You turned back up and laid flat on the floor of the wall, closing your eyes. 

Levi looked at the hook that was still grasping onto Erwin and followed the line. As he looked up he could see a dainty hand holding onto the gun. He shot up to see who else it was, maybe thinking it was an injured soldier who had made it.

Zooming up towards the wall he stood still as he saw you laying.

Hearing the sound of gas, you open your eyes and turned your head. An exhausted, sad smile made it's way to your face as you see Levi.

Levi felt unable to move as he took a look at your condition. Your left foot was completely cut off as your skin was decorated with fresh cuts and bruises. Your figure was painted in blood. You looked almost lifeless.

As his feet began to move towards you, he felt rumbling underneath him. You both turned to see a ground full of infested titans heading towards the wall. He whipped his head back to you and you both nodded in agreement before he set off.

Seeing that there wasn't enough people to help fight off the titans you sat up and tried to regain your strength. You took a quick breather before you stood on the ledge. Giving Erwin a last goodbye, you let go of the body as you recoiled the hook.

You aimed at a tree and flew as you began slashing necks. You landed onto your knees as you made it. Using the bark of the tree, you hoisted yourself back up. Looking up you see to male figures attacking titans, Jean and Levi.

Taking out your blades you jumped into action. All the anger built up as you decapitated head after head. Clearing your area you landed back onto the tree. The sound of rustling caught your attention as you see Jean and Levi landing onto the tree as well.

"Y/N-"

"We have three abnormals coming our way" said Levi as he cut Jean off.

You both nodded and went to tend the titans. Finished with yours you landed back awaiting Levi for any further instructions. 

Jean finished up his kill and was making his way back to the tree when he saw an abnormal sneaking up behind you.

Levi saw it too from the opposite direction.

Jean acted fast as he shoved you out of the way.

Levi wiped out his blades as he blindly went full speed at the titan, unaware that Jean had pushed you in front of him.

SLASH!

You landed onto the floor with a slashed throat. You laid on the floor as you began to choke on your own blood. Blood began to spray out as crimson red blood now escaped your mouth blending in with your lipstick. Your feet and hands clawed at the air fighting, trying to hold on to your life. 

Levi leaves Jean with the titan as he raced to you. His eyes widen as he sees his mistake.

He quickly places his hands on your neck trying to stop the bleeding as your blood began to hug around both of your figures. 

You can see as he began to choke on tears, a sob escaping his throat. Using one of his hands he caressed your face, his thumb stroked your cheek. Your pupils widen in fear as you felt his hand... It felt icy cold and damp...just like the corpse, just like death itself. 

You snapped. Realization hit you as if everything you experienced made perfect sense.

You were by a tree, surrounded by dead comrades just like your dream.

You stared at Levi in fear. It had been him this whole time. You thought he was the one to save you from death when he was death himself.

The Blade that flew out in your dream had belong to him. The lipstick the corpse placed on your lips, was the same color as the blood Levi gifted you today. The same color as that stupid lipstick he gifted you. He said it "suited" you, was that a warning?

Was your whole dream a warning?

"Y-You" You stuttered. "It was you" you whispered.

Your eyes brimmed with tears as your brows furrowed in anger.

Your love for him complete dispersed and evaporated as a coming of hatred filled your whole body.

"Y-you" blood interrupted as it splattered out your mouth.

You should have none, he hated you from the start how could you have been so blinded.

"Y/N no I didn't mean it"

"Please, get away from me"

"Y/N NO PLEASE STOP" His tears continue to trickle as he continued to hold you.

The sound of Jean yelling for aid caught Levi's attention. He looked down at you once more before he blasted up and helped Jean kill the titan, decapitating its head clean off.

Landing back down he ran back to your now drained body. Your muscles slowly gave out as they just spazzed.

You tilted your head as his direction.

He can see the hatred and sorrow in your eyes, making his heart sink.

Muffling out everything else he didn't hear when people called out to him to move. A boulder hit him crushing his bottom half completely, leaving him a few feet away from you.

He reached out to you, extending his hand as far as he could. All you did was just stare with heavy lids.

"It was you this whole time" you cried.

"No, my love please Y/N just hold my hand..."

"It-"

"Y/N! Y/N PLEASE! JUST HOLD MY HAND!"

Your eyes began to slowly close as Levi's breathing began to slow down.

"Y/N-" blood came out of his mouth.

You looked at him before  you closed your eyes.

With an extended arm Levi's eyes closed shortly after yours.

THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE THE VERY LAST! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ MY WORK IT REALLY MEANS ALOT TO ME, I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD BE WRITING THIS STORY FOR 4 WHOLE MONTHS!!! AS ALWAYS I'D LOVE YOUR FEEDBACK, I ALWAYS LOVE TO HEAR WHAT YOU GUYS HAVE TO SAY <3 AND IF YOU CAN PLEASE GIVE IT A LIKE! SENDING YOU LOVE AS ALWAYS!