🍋22🍋

Ladies and Gentlemen Please Buckle Up your Seat Belts. We got Lemon standing right before you...Enjoy you sick perverts. Also y'all I drew over a beautiful work of art below to make it look like me. I looked for the talented artist  of the originally art work but I was never able to find her. :(

Levi felt embarrassed with his sick action. He couldn't believe he had the decency to just kiss you like that. What respect could he expect from you now. He had done exactly what he had done the night of the accident at the kitchen, It looked as if he had taken advantage of his superior role over a cadet.He felt upset over his overall actions that he's done with you. Hell, he had managed to fuck everything up when it came to you. 

You both sat there in awkward silence, both afraid to speak up.

"You know Y/N that was my first kiss" he said looking down at the ground.

You looked at him in disbelief, "No way! Really?"

He nodded, red flushing on his cheeks. He heard you laughing and now felt even more embarrassed over the fact that you were laughing at him. That's what he gets for being open and honest with you. He put on his straight face and knew he had to do what he does best, push you away.

"That's cute" you said in between laughs. Levi glared at you, mostly curious to see if you actually meant what you said and not in a sarcastic way like you mostly do. You looked at him and made eye contact, Levi got nervous and looked away. You looked down and hesitated for a moment. You got up and sat on his lap and faced him entirely not sideways like you usually do. He looked up shocked by your action. You cupped his face and took in his facial features, you smiled once more and kissed him. Levi melted into the kiss, he wrapped his arms loosely around your waist not really knowing what to do. You broke away and saw his flustered face and lustful eyes. 

"Thank you for allow me to be your first kiss Captain Levi Sir"

He just simply nodded. You were going to get up when Levi held you tighter. You looked at him curiously. 

"I- uh would like to do that again if that's alright with you Y/N"

You smiled and leaned in and kissed him once more, you were surprised he hadn't asked for entrance with his tongue. You placed a finger on his lips stopping him from continuing. He huffed in annoyance, he was starting to get aroused.

"Levi..your a virgin aren't you"

"Obviously If I haven't had my first kiss, it's safe to assume the answer to your stupid question" he said annoyed by your question.

You laughed once again now understanding the incident in the kitchen. Levi had bit you but never kissed you. He had gripped your thighs harshly and moved his hands around, but he never  knew what to actually do. He was trying to scare you off that night.

"Makes sense why you just bit me the night of the accident in the kitchen"

Levi turned red, remembering his awful actions that night.

"I didn't know what else to do you had me furious"

"Mmm you sure were trying hard to dominate me that night" you whispered into his ear, sending him shivers.

"I-I uh" 

"shh that's enough out of you"

You cupped his cheeks. He saw a spark followed by  flames ignite in your eyes. A slow smirk sprawled on your face, full of mischief. He felt nervous, but excited to see what happens next.

"Why don't I take the lead for this one Captain"

He gulped and he nodded his head. You grabbed a hand full of hair and pulled his head back.